Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Miles

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover IT Miles

@Marz2002, i def want to complete my Discofecta when i canSmiley Happy. @Anonymous, got back my cli page after having the 2 week 2 day review lol. Smashed and denied but it felt goodSmiley Wink
Message 41 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

You...REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

A BIG  CONGRATS  on another AWESOME approval and SL and an addition to your DISCO family - Very Happy for your continued Success! Smiley Wink 

Haha thank you @Marz2002

A totally wild ride this spree has been!

And well worth it , you have inspired me to add the DISCO Miles card to my Goal List! Smiley Wink  

Just don't make the mistake I did. I should have signed up through Amazon and gotten a $75 credit after using my card for an Amazon purchase -- the terms on the offer didn't say that you can't get a referral credit if you already have a Discover card but it does say on the referral info page on the Discover site that in order to get credit for a referral, they have to be a new member so I am not sure if I will see my $100 or not at this point. I will fight them on it if they try to deny it though because I read the terms and it didn't say anything so hopefully just the person who referred me doesn't get credit for it (was a code I found online anyway so they don't know I used it). 

Regardless though, it's a good forced gardening plan to try to get the most out of that match. 

Message 42 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MartyWrite75 wrote:

This is AWESOME!  Congratulations on your approval!

Yes indeed it's definitely awesome. Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 43 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@shoegal wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats Saeren!! It’s fun to get another year of cash back match.

What app is pending? Is it cash+? 😇 

Ha! That's a riot!

I am gonna have to garden for a long time if I want that one.

No, its for Langley. I am pretty sure at this point its a denial since I haven't heard anything but its not even important enough for me to call them and ask. I will wait for the huge flood of mail I'm going to get from all this haha.

I figured it wasn't but I'm glad it made you laugh. Smiley Happy

Which card from Langley did u go for?

Their cash back card. I am pretty sure it's a no at this point since I haven't heard anything. I'm sure the denial letter is coming. 

Message 44 of 49
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
@Marz2002, i def want to complete my Discofecta when i canSmiley Happy. @Anonymous, got back my cli page after having the 2 week 2 day review lol. Smashed and denied but it felt goodSmiley Wink

Hahah you are gonna break it again aren't you? 😂 

Message 45 of 49
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

YUPSmiley Happy
Message 46 of 49
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

, good to hear from you - We can DO this!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 47 of 49
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Marz2002 wrote:

You...REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

A BIG  CONGRATS  on another AWESOME approval and SL and an addition to your DISCO family - Very Happy for your continued Success! Smiley Wink 

Haha thank you @Marz2002

A totally wild ride this spree has been!

And well worth it , you have inspired me to add the DISCO Miles card to my Goal List! Smiley Wink  

Just don't make the mistake I did. I should have signed up through Amazon and gotten a $75 credit after using my card for an Amazon purchase -- the terms on the offer didn't say that you can't get a referral credit if you already have a Discover card but it does say on the referral info page on the Discover site that in order to get credit for a referral, they have to be a new member so I am not sure if I will see my $100 or not at this point. I will fight them on it if they try to deny it though because I read the terms and it didn't say anything so hopefully just the person who referred me doesn't get credit for it (was a code I found online anyway so they don't know I used it). 

Regardless though, it's a good forced gardening plan to try to get the most out of that match. 

, Thanks for the tip - will definitely go that route when I app for the Disco Miles card! Smiley Very Happy
AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 48 of 49
Aim_High
Super Contributor

@Marz2002, i def want to complete my Discofecta when i canSmiley Happy.

"D I S C O F E C T A" Smiley LOL

https://proxy.duckduckgo.com/iu/?u=https%3A%2F%2Fmedia.giphy.com%2Fmedia%2F26FPJryBVaLXqp0Eo%2Fgiphy.gif&f=1&nofb=1

Lol ... AJC you crack me up Smiley Tongue

Business Cards

Length of Credit > 40 years; Total Credit Limits >$898K
Top Lender TCL - Chase 156.4 - BofA 99.7 - AMEX 95.0 - CITI 94.5 - NFCU 80.0
AoOA > 30 years (Jun 1993); AoYA (Feb 2024)
* Hover cursor over cards to see name & CL, or press & hold on mobile app.
Message 49 of 49
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.