Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Secured

tag
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

Discover IT Secured

Approved! Decided to start with a limit of $200 since you can add to it later. I chose this one since I can get some rewards while I'm rebuilding...
Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT Secured

Congrats Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 15
tbque
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Disco approval and good luck with your rebuild!

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Now with your approval you can build with Discover who with time and patience will work with you. Grats!
Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm trying to get a secured discover it card but it keeps denying me. What do I do?
Message 5 of 15
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations and Have A Happy & Safe 4th of July.

Message 6 of 15
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@dytch2220 wrote:
Approved! Decided to start with a limit of $200 since you can add to it later. I chose this one since I can get some rewards while I'm rebuilding...

, CONGRATS on your Disco approval and setting up a solid foundation for your Credit Build!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 15
dytch2220
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
I'm trying to get a secured discover it card but it keeps denying me. What do I do?

I'm not sure exactly what the qualifications are but I'd recommend creating your own post in the credit card applications section so you can get informed responses from vets here.  Be prepared to share some background about your credit history and score in order to get the help you need.

Installment Accounts

Revolving Accounts
Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval! And good luck as you cont8 use to rebuild your credit!

Message 9 of 15
calyx
Super Contributor

Congrats on your new card, and lots of luck on your rebuild!

Happy practitioner of AZE7or8or9or10 | Team Finances > FICO
Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.