cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT Student $1,900 Auto CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Discover IT Student $1,900 Auto CLI

"Congratulations! Due to your overall excellent credit management, we've increased your credit line to $5,650, of which $2,500 is available as cash. Your new credit line is now active to give you more purchasing power and flexibility when you need it. All with no annual fee."

Received this email from Discover tonight with an auto CLI. The Discover card is my first credit line, started at $1,000 (January 2019). Now it is at $5,650. I requested a CLI earlier this week and was denied, now this.

Update: Attempted double dip through app was denied
IT/Cybersecurity College Student
Discover It Student - $5,650 (Jan 2019)BOA Cash Rewards Student MC World - $2,200 (Mar 2019)Amex BCE - $12,300 (May 2019)Chase Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Sig - $3,200 (Aug 2019)Chase Freedom Visa - $3,400 (Nov 2019)Citi Double Cash MC World Elite - $4,400 (Nov 2019)USBank Cash+ Visa Sig - $5,000 (Dec 2019)Capital One Walmart Rewards MC - $2,000 (Mar 2020)
Debit:
Level Bank - 2.1% APYPayPal DebitT-Mobile MONEY - 4.0% APY on $3,000US Bank Student Checking - 0.00% APYWealthfront Cash - 1.78% APY
As of 02/23/20:
EQ FICO8: 728 EX FICO8: 705 TU FICO8: 732
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Discover IT Student $1,900 Auto CLI

Congratulations on your CLI!
Message 2 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Auto CLI! Some Disco love never hurt no one.

Message 3 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@ymoneyman wrote:
"Congratulations! Due to your overall excellent credit management, we've increased your credit line to $5,650, of which $2,500 is available as cash. Your new credit line is now active to give you more purchasing power and flexibility when you need it. All with no annual fee."

Received this email from Discover tonight with an auto CLI. The Discover card is my first credit line, started at $1,000 (January 2019). Now it is at $5,650. I requested a CLI earlier this week and was denied, now this.

Update: Attempted double dip through app was denied

All that denial was hiding Discovers real generosity. Congratulations on you increase of fund fluidity. I am fairly certain that Discover has sealed off the double dip.

TU:795 10/08/18 Synchrony--EX: 758 10/26/18 Discover--EQ:810 09/25/18 Citi--Gardening since 12/11/19
Active:
Bank of America (Better Balance Rewards M, Cash Rewards WM, Cash Rewards VS), Blispay V, Capital One (Quicksilver VSC, Walmart WMC), Chase(AARP VSC, Amazon Prime VSC, Freedom VSC, Slate VC), Citi Dividend M, Citizens GreenSense M, Discover It, FedEx Employee Credit Association V, FNBO Ducks Unlimited VS, PenFed Platinum Rewards VSC, Synchrony Bank(PayPal Credit, PayPal 2% Cashback M), UMB Bank Simply Rewards V(Milford Federal), US Bank Cash+ VS
Wishlist: Bellco Colorado Rewards, EBates, Marvel, Nusenda Platinum Cash Rewards, PenFed Pathfinder, Security Service Power Travel Rewards, Vantage West Connect Rewards, Wells Fargo Propel
Message 4 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats. DD is calling in for more. Not hitting the CLI button twice.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 5 of 13
Highlighted
Super Contributor

"Discover IT Student $1,900 Auto CLI"

Congrats!!!

Message 6 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the Disco auto CLI!

Message 7 of 13
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the cli! That seems like a pretty good amount in just under a year.

Message 8 of 13
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations on your Disco Love!!!

Message 9 of 13
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.