Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT approval 5.5k SL

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT approval 5.5k SL

Congrats on your biggest SL to date, OP.  This is a good sign for you, one that may mean you're in Discover's ideal "bucket" in terms of CLI gains.  Many people that have reported getting a SL from Discover in excess of your other CLs continue to report solid [CLI] gains on their Discover account over time.  Seemingly if Discover starts out looking to be the "best" in your wallet, they look to maintain that role over time as well.  Good luck!

Message 11 of 16
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@rohan0784 

Congrats!  Would love to see how this card grows over the next year.  Drive it like you stole.....naw, jkSmiley Tongue but hopefully over time Disco will surprise you more than they did yesterdaySmiley Wink

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 16
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Discover IT CashBack approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the Disco family!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 13 of 16
rohan0784
Valued Member

Thank you everyone for the replies. I try to share anything I can on the forums because of all the help I’ve had along the way

Starting Score: 03/2018 EQ 472 TU 467 EX 470
Current Score: 06/2019 EQ 703 TU 736 EX 731
Goal Score: 750 all around

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 14 of 16
ironchef
Regular Contributor

congrats on your super CLI & new Card !

Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover is very nice recently! I bet you fell out of your seat too like I did! They gave me 7K when I had a petty 1K on my QS at the time.

Welcome to the Disco party! Gonna love it here!
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.