Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT approval

Hey there. I'm new to the board. However, I found a lot of helpful info. I started the credit rebuilding process in November of 2019

My scores were dismal...

TU:529

EQ:515

EX: 535

Through hard work and dedication I am now at 

TU: 719

EQ:681

EX:672

I was so nervous but decided to hit up the prequal. link for discover and sure enough it came back with two offers. I took the plunge and applied for the cash reward or cash back card n/ the chrome. I was approved after calling in to verify info. I was given $11,000 CL w/14 month 0%APR. I could not be happier. I'm in utter shock I never believed this could happen. I always believed my credit was doomed. Thanks for all of your valuable info. To those you who are doubting there is hope just keep on plugging away!

Message 1 of 24
23 REPLIES 23
newfossil
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover IT approval

Congratulations!

Starting score - May 2018

April 2021

AAoA - 1 year 6 months
Message 2 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!! Welcome to Discover

Message 3 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice approval, congrats!

Message 4 of 24
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 5 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval & awesome SL!!👏👏

Message 6 of 24
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

From 1 Rebuilder to another Rebuilder, CONGRATS @Smtab891 on your Discover IT approval, Thanks for the DPs, and Welcome to the Forums and the DISCO family! 

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 24
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Welcome To myFICO Forums and

Message 8 of 24
JeffMO
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey there. I'm new to the board. However, I found a lot of helpful info. I started the credit rebuilding process in November of 2019

My scores were dismal...

I was so nervous but decided to hit up the prequal. link for discover and sure enough it came back with two offers. I took the plunge and applied for the cash reward or cash back card n/ the chrome. I was approved after calling in to verify info. I was given $11,000 CL w/14 month 0%APR. I could not be happier. I'm in utter shock I never believed this could happen. I always believed my credit was doomed. Thanks for all of your valuable info. To those you who are doubting there is hope just keep on plugging away!

Congrats from one rebuilder to another, great job! I'm hoping the same from them in the future. For some reason unbeknownst to me they started me alot less than that but I'm working them upwards! This is inspiringSmiley Happy

Capital one 500, Discover 11.1k. UMB Signature visa 18.5k, DW UMB card Auth user 16K. Citi Costco anywhere 26.6k, Amazon Prime 22.3K
BH/Comenity Photo 10k Lowes advantage 35k
AAOA 2y4m, oldest 5 years. 0 collections. 125k income, Util 1% inq 1/12. 1/24. 30/60/90 = 0, No derog's, clean file. Rebuilding started 4 years ago.
Starting Score: 560
Current Score: 795
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 9 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote: November of 2019

My scores were dismal...

... I was given $11,000 CL w/14 month 0%APR ...

That improvement is stunning  Smiley Happy(and in such short order!) -- Congrats! And Congrats! on the 11,000 SL -- Miss Disco is impressed too. Smiley LOL 

Great jon on the DPs. Thank you. 

Message 10 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.