Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT-last one

tag
maxq
Regular Contributor

Discover IT-last one

Forgot to post my last approval this past week. I decided to go for the Discover IT card and was approved.

5k SL. They pulled EQ and was at 740. Excited to add this card to my portfolio with the rotating cats and double cashback. Now this becomes the card I use along with my BCP.

In garden for at least a year. Probably will go for Penfed when I come out. Of course that could all change but that is the plan anyway.

Goal of 825+ Gardening since 05/05/2017
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Belfanm
Regular Contributor

Re: Discover IT-last one

Congrats on your approval. Nice SL for Discover. They are the best 😆.
Exp 745 Trans 738 Eq 760 Gardening since 3/6/2016

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

congrats!! I'm probably going to reapply today because last night their system went into maintenance while I was filling everything out.

Don't really 'need' Discover but I want it for diversity, and for a different network since Discover runs on the BC network in Korea, which I go to at least once a year and BC is the largest network they have there.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice. Congrats on your approval 

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

nice

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats, maxq!  Great starting line.  A Penfed approval looks very promising with those scores. Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the new card! Discover is a good one.

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 7 of 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! Discover is my favorite! Enjoy the Double cash back  promotion!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.