Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT secured approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT secured approved

Hey guys so I couldn't resist applying even though I'm supposed to be gardening.. But I was approved for the discover secured card I now have two prime lender cards Citi and discover. I'm going to keep my subprime cards just for the aaoa . Next goal is a capital one they seem to not like me can't even get the secured card but maybe in about 6 months. I now have 22 hard pulls lol I know I need to stop. My question is about the discover card though. I've seen others comment and say they got a different version of the card like a chrome or something. Any idea what version I'll get since it's just the secured card and any idea how long before it graduates and what is the next best card from discover it is the unsecured IT card the best
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT secured approved

Congrats!

I believe all secured discover now graduate to the regular IT.

Mine unsecured at 12 or 13 months - I can't remember. CLI has been iffy but that seems to be because of a backend issue.

Best of luck and treat it well.

Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Okay thank you, and I will! It seems to be a well liked card by this community.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It is a very good secured card. Some have reported trouble - myself included - that the system will automatically deny you for CLI since their systems think your card is still secured, after they unsecure it. Allegedly, a fix is coming, so I wouldn't worry about this at all if I was you.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.