Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover IT

I asked for a CLI on my current "IT" card which was once a secured card at $300. I was declined. I decided to check their pre-approval page and 3 offers came up. With much hesitation, I app'd. It took few minutes to give me a number to call. I called and the rep verified my info. Approved-$14,500. I about fell out of my chair.

TU-665

Ex-699

EQ-670

Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover IT

Big congratsSmiley Happy

All I can say is THATS DiscoverSmiley Wink
Message 2 of 17
SweetCreditObsession
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  Could you share some additional  data points? How long have you had the secured card? What does your overall profile look like...thin file, rebuilding, clean?

@Anonymous wrote:

I asked for a CLI on my current "IT" card which was once a secured card at $300. I was declined. I decided to check their pre-approval page and 3 offers came up. With much hesitation, I app'd. It took few minutes to give me a number to call. I called and the rep verified my info. Approved-$14,500. I about fell out of my chair.

TU-665

Ex-699

EQ-670

(+102) | (+106) | (+151)
| TU Fico 9: ? | Exp Fico 9: ? | EQ Fico 9: ?| EQ Fico 8 Bankcard: TBA

Initial Goal: Min. 740 w/all CRAs - Met
Interim Goal: 780 w/all CRAs - Met
Current Goal(s): Min. 800 w/all CRAs
Gardening Until: ??/??/202?| Last App: 10/20/2023

Message 3 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Big Congratulations!

If you don't mind me asking, what's up with the scores in your signature, I noticed they're out of sync with your post.

Message 4 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

The scores are from today. I have scores at the bottom from 2016. As for the blue symbol i have no idea how that popped up.
Message 5 of 17
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!  very nice SL too.

Message 6 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on approval and monster SL !!!!

Message 7 of 17
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Wow! That's awesome, congrats!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 8 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the second Disco card with the nice SL!
Message 9 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Started out with Discover IT with $1,400, 3 months later I requested a cli through their website...got approved for $300.  There's a number that's been floating around these forums that people use to call up when the increase is low.  I called and asked for recon, they approved me for an additional $700.  $1,000 total cli in 3 months, not too shabby.

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.