Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover IT

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover IT

Congrats on a huge starting line, that is awesome! My scores are 734 eq, 744 tu and 685 ex. NOTHING bad on my reports, 100% payment history..flawless report. Ive app'd for discover it in June of 17, denied. Then again n april 18, denied. Even tho their site said i was prequalified. Now yesterday, i received this pretty pink shiny envelope that again, im preapproved. I dont get it? What does discover want from me to approve me? Both denials said a letter would be sent, but never received a letter either time. Both HPs. Hubby has one that im an AU on with perfect payment history. I mean, i have an amex with 30k but cannot get approved for a discover? Im almost afraid to try to app again and get yet another HP. I have 3 HPs and 2 of them are discover. 130k yrly income.  Still prequalify on their site as well. What in the world do they want from me!? lol But happy for you, thats an awesome starting line! Hubbys starting line was $3000, and yr and a half later, $3900. with scores in high 700s. I want to apply again, but will i go thru the same denial with another HP added. Ugh, i cant win with them! ha! Enjoy that credit line OP!! :-)

Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

... My scores are 734 eq, 744 tu and 685 ex. NOTHING bad on my reports, 100% payment history..flawless report ...

I don't know how you get a 685 EX with "nothing bad" on your report. My score is 723 with a charge-off collection acct and a 30 day late. You've got some issues there and apparently Disco doesn't like them. 

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Haha this makes no sense but congrats on a great SL!

Message 13 of 17
stephenskd
New Contributor

Winning ... Congrats!!!

Message 14 of 17
sghosh5
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

... My scores are 734 eq, 744 tu and 685 ex. NOTHING bad on my reports, 100% payment history..flawless report ...

I don't know how you get a 685 EX with "nothing bad" on your report. My score is 723 with a charge-off collection acct and a 30 day late. You've got some issues there and apparently Disco doesn't like them. 

LOL..and i think Discover does pull EX for new accounts

Shell FCU : 5K
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

WOW!!!  that is awesome.... how long it it take to graduate? I have one too secured its about 6 months old....wondering how long it takes them to graduate the card.

thanks

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awashi17 your app results are amazing! Sure do not understand lender psychology but with your CL who cares Smiley Very Happy

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.