cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It APPROVED After 2 years of resting my credit; rebuilding after horrible identity fraud

tag
nuohlac
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It APPROVED After 2 years of resting my credit; rebuilding after horrible identity frau

Congratulations on your approval!!! You really earned it with all of the hardwork you put into the restoration process. 

Message 11 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It APPROVED After 2 years of resting my credit; rebuilding after horrible identity frau

Congrats on your new card and fresh start. I wish you the best on your credit journey.

Sorry about your dad...

Message 12 of 22
MyFault
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your approval

|  
Message 13 of 22
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your Discover approval!

So sorry to hear about your father. 

April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 14 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations on you approval!

Message 15 of 22
coreyb80
Super Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 16 of 22
JL276
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the approval. Excellent APR as well 

Message 17 of 22
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your Disco approval

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 18 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hello everyone!

Sorry for the very late reply! I changed my user name as I was having problem with (Ruthford8). It def has been a rollercoaster of hell and coming back haha! Hoping to snag some good card here in a couple months!

Message 19 of 22
Conceptual23
Frequent Contributor

Congrats on the approval.

Starting FICO 8s | 06/2018: EX 601 ✦ EQ 605 ✦ TU 590
Current FICO 8s | 9/2022: EX 732 ✦ EQ 739✦ TU 743
2023 Goal Score: 760+

Business Cards:

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.