Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approval

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It Approval

Took a shot at the Discover it after all of the rave reviews I've read on here and as well eyeing it for quite some time. I considered the student card for quite a while but I wanted to go for the normal version since the APR range was much more appealing. Got approved for $4k @ 15.24%, my highest CL, SL, and lowest APR! Every card I've applied for thus far has given me the highest APR, which is understandable since my credit history is only about 11 months, but it's nice to feel like I'm moving away from that high risk category! Discover pulled my EQ, and my documentation says it was 715.
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
gatorlover
Contributor

Re: Discover It Approval

Congrats on the Discover approval! I recently just got the It myself, great card, nice to have in the wallet, and it's awesome that their customer service is fully U.S. based Smiley Happy 

Current

Starting (May 2020)

Reaching for 750+
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Totally agree! I had to call in to verify information during my application (made a silly mistake of ticking own instead of rent when I'm in an apartment complex, put up a red flag in their system) and I was extremely surprised to be immediately connected with a person!
Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the approval. Discover is a great card and company.

Message 4 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Awesome job on getting a great sl and apr ! Very glad they liked you, or dare i say love lolSmiley Happy . Enjoy it, well done!
Message 5 of 9
Ysettle4
Valued Contributor

Congrats. Same SL when I was approved but you have a better APR. Treat it well and it will return the favor.
769 INQs: 6774 INQs: 5764 INQs: 8UTIL: 2%AAoA: 5yr 8mosTotal Credit Line: $873,950
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
@Took a shot at the Discover it after all of the rave reviews I've read on here and as well eyeing it for quite some time. I considered the student card for quite a while but I wanted to go for the normal version since the APR range was much more appealing. Got approved for $4k @ 15.24%, my highest CL, SL, and lowest APR! Every card I've applied for thus far has given me the highest APR, which is understandable since my credit history is only about 11 months, but it's nice to feel like I'm moving away from that high risk category! Discover pulled my EQ, and my documentation says it was 715.

Congratulations!!! I was just approved for the Discover It a couple of weeks ago. It feels good to have it in your wallet. And congrats on the great Score!

Message 7 of 9
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats! 

Discover is a great card. 

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.