cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approval

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Re: Discover It Approval

Yeah I was thinking of BT my Apple Card to my Discover for the 0 Interest for 14 months since I just put a Macbook Pro on it. But thats the only credit card I have besides my dental cards that have a balance right now and both dental cards are 0% interest for 24 months

@Saeren wrote:

Congrats!

With the BT offers they throw out, that's a great card to have a high limit on. 

Now that you have a $10K major credit card, you should start seeing higher limits from other lenders too. 

F8
F9
Starting Scores: December 2017 450 Across

Message 11 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

YOU...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATS on your Discover It approval, the AWESOME SL, and Welcome to the Discover family!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $14K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Discover IT $19K | OpenSky $300 | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) |
BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K | Apple Card WEMC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $3K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $25K
Macy's AMEX $1K | PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7,500

TCL - $166.5K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 12 of 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Grats on the Disco it ..

Message 13 of 20
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!  That is a very nice SL!  My experience is that if you treat the card well, the CL will grow very nice for you!  

Year 2012: All Scores in the 520 range, during a foreclosure, CC Settlement and high UTIL. Very ugly days...
Dec 2019: EX8: 850; EQ8: 850; TU8: 850 -- Middle Mortgage Score: 824
In My Wallet: Discover $73.7K; Cap1 Venture $39.7K; Amex ED $38K; Amex Optima $2.5K; Amex Delta Gold $18K; Citi Costco $19.5K; Cap1 Plat $8.4K; Barclay $7K; BoA Plat $21.6K; Citi TY Pref $19K; US Bank $4K; Dell $5K; Care Credit $6.5K. Total Revolving CL: $273K
My UTIL: Less than 1% - Only allow about $10 a month to report, on one account. .
Message 14 of 20
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Welcome to Disco.

Now.  Time to ax that CreditOne and Indigo.

I wouldn't be concerned about AAoA.

Message 15 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

Congratulations! I love mine!

AU

Starting Score: 651
Current Score: 683
Goal Score: 751

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 16 of 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats!

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 17 of 20
Highlighted
New Contributor

Congratulations in June I was approved for $10,000 from Discover it 5% definitely worth it. Congrats
Message 18 of 20
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats !

3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>01/2020 CCT EX 832 TU 848 EQ 842
It's just a jump to the left
And then a step to the right
Put your hands on your hips
You bring your knees in tight
But it's the pelvic thrust that really drives you insane
Let's do the Time Warp again!
Let's do the Time Warp again!

Message 19 of 20
Highlighted
Established Contributor

@J_Irwin wrote:

Yes unfortunately I want to get rid of those two in 3 months before the AF hits. but dont want to mess up AAoA

You won't "mess up" AAoA by cancelling CreditOne and Indigo, at least not for a long long time .....  (Ironically, you DID effect AAoA by adding the card that started this thread).

In any case, if it were me in your shoes, I would be cancelling them both today, and celebrating improved credit health!   Kudos.

050719:     
010120:     

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.