Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

@austinguy907

Thanks for the shout out and for following me...I appreciate that...I will be here every other day so make sure not to miss me...I want my fans to keep up as much as possible!

Message 21 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Justagirl73

My experience was the same from my very first post here...it was disheartening to say the least...but I also experienced so many people being encouraging and nice as well in here...I choose to focus on them and not let some bullies affect my perception of this forum....No matter where you go in life...there will always be unhappy disgruntled people who will try to throw that negativity on you...You just got to ignore them because you can't argue with or beat a fool...they lack common sense, rationale and the ability to intelligently understand...So sometimes it does no good to even address them because some seek attention even if its negative attention...often if you don't feed into it...they stop...I hope that is the case for these Debbie downers...Also this is a forum for people who are trying desperately to do all they can to build a greater financial future for themselves and their families...sometimes others (mostly through their own fault) who are not progressing as fast or as much are jealous of those who have made the sacrifice and are seeing awesome results because of it...I am not nor have I ever been a jealous person...to me that is such a HUGE waste of energy...I prefer to use my energy on something that will lead to profitability for me...so I will never understand those who are...but again...I can only control me...not everyone else..so I don't waste my time trying to...I just conduct myself in the way that sticks to my core values and morals...and ignore those who are not on the same level...I have made some HUGE sacrifices over the last 4-5 years...a daily grind and major focus on my end goals...and as a result of it...I am just now reaping some of the rewards...I am proud of that...I am also proud of all the others who have done the same...it's not easy...I appreciate those who share their struggles, their stories and how they did it...it helps me...and I hope some of the stuff I share help others too...that's the true purpose of this forum...and those are the ones I focus on...

Message 22 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cuthatcard

I think you have just as much as much of a chance in them saying YES as you have in them saying NO 50/50...can't hurt to ask...and maybe you get lucky with the right understanding rep....that's weird on the report because my experience has been they send mines right out...not sure what is going on with Equifax and you...One thing you could do is maybe sign up for their trial services to just get a copy and then cancel within the 7 day period...

Message 23 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@baller4life

Thanks for the link and information...I saw on there something about someone being full of it....I was also accused of the same thing...People seemed to not believe that I had actually applied and been approved for 8 different credit cards all on the same day....but I did whoohoo!!!...so I decided to prove that what I am saying is not a lie but the truth...here is my 1st proof...My Discover It card...I will post a picture with each approval each day to make sure that people know that what I am saying is in fact 100% true...I am a very honest person...as a matter of fact I am known for being upfront and honest...brutally so sometimes...so it kinda threw me back when people were insinuating that what I was saying was not true or unbelievable...well a picture is worth a thousand words...so here is the 1st one for all the naysayers...and I will post the rest as I said when I make the posts...http://www.use.com/JRULP?pop=false

Message 24 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

Good Job! Glad to see you got a nice SL...WooHoo! Use it wisely and have fun!
Message 25 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DavioKanuri

Thanks a lot! I try to keep all my util at 10% and plan on doing the same for this card. I have already taken it out for a test run already just to see if accurately post to online account and APP...and it works....The cash back option and them matching you for the 1st year is awesome and definitely fun!...my goal is monthly use and then ask for an increase in 7 months....next goal is the Discover It Miles card in 2018 to start earning some miles towards my vacations...

Message 26 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Mimi.....you don't have to post each one to prove you're being honest. For the most part, there are some GOOD people on this forum. I am so glad I "met" them. They are consistent, giving, kind, firm (when they have to be) and helpful. They literally want to help and are happy for everybody whether your old, new, young etc. That is what drew me to this forum and that is what makes me drop my southern belle when others attack myfico lol.

But typically there is a way to post multiples. You are new and didn't know that. No harm, no fowl. We were all new once ☺️
Unfortunately, some did not communicate that in an FSR manner or in the spirit of myfico.

I don't want you to feel unwelcome, slighted or the need to prove anything. You are believed and welcome here.

Message 27 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations MimiRoss!!

Keep up the good job! Ignore the negative creatures around the forum, and stay positive as you always do!!

Message 28 of 33
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Re: @cuthatcard

Congrats, cant wait to get back in with discover

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 29 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Shawndoe79

Thanks but I know the feeling!...I actually was previously an authorized user on another person Discover card back in 2008-10...They went default on the card...I had to remove myself and took several months to get them to stop reporting to my credit account through the credit bureaus...so was a little scared to actually try for this card...fearing that they would penalize me somehow for that person irresponsibility...I was needlessly worrying because the process was so simple and I got my card within 3 days...

Message 30 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.