Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

@maestro07

Thanks a lot...It's people like you who keep me coming back for more! Great numbers and great goal yourself...I want to be like you!!!....I am ALWAYS positive not matter what...and even when things go wrong...I do not lose the lesson in it...because life is a journey of learning...through trial and error...which is why I come here to learn as much as I can to keep from making a bunch of errors...lol...

Message 31 of 33
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It~*Approved for $6500*~

Hi Mimi!, just wanted to give a helpful hint. I msyelf am am on mobile so i normally never quote but if you like if you are answering a specific poster you can , like me, address them personally like, i know what you mean Average Joe... or you can hashtag them , @ average joe i know what you mean... This just brings abit more clarity if you are responding to a specific post. Hope this suggestions helps. Have a great nightSmiley Happy
Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit

Thanks for the great advice as usual...I think I am doing it like you said...lol...I dont use the quotes but I have been doing the @ sign and their names in the subject line so they know I am answering them..that does help a lot I think...because sometimes you are not answering back to back and I dont want it to get confusing for others who are following.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.