Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Approved

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Approved

Congrats on the approval.  Just take it one step at a time.  You'll work your scores up.

Message 11 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
My credit scores are terrible across the board from previous bad choices and I’ve been trying to rebuild since 06/18. Once I started straightening out my credit and my scores had reached the low 500s I decided to apply to Self Lender in 07/18. Boosted my EX 40 points on 09/07/18 but have yet to report to EQ and TU. Last week I applied for Capital One and got denied so I tried Discover It Secured and was miraculously approved. 🤗 I’m beside myself. I honestly didn’t expect them to approve me. I did use the pre-qualify and matched me to the secured card.

Yay!! way to go...keep up the good work....Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I bank with PNC, I will absolutely have to look into that. Thanks.
Message 13 of 19
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 14 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!

You'll hit your goal score of 740 in no time.. just stay the course.

Message 15 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval and fabulous luck on your rebuild! You are off to a great start Smiley Happy

tenor.gif

Message 16 of 19
jayjayhawaii
Regular Contributor

Congrats!! I know the feeling. Disco secured was my first credit card on my rebuilding journey too. I couldn't stop staring at it when it came in the mail lol. Be good to it and it will be good to you. They graduated my card after 17 months - Probably would have been sooner had I not carried a large balance the last 5 months.

Current FICO8:

2017: $200 secured card | 2023: $200,000+ total credit line
Message 17 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you everyone for the words of encouragement and friendly kudos. I should be receiving my card in two weeks once my deposit clears.
Message 18 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!

Message 19 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.