Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI!!! *Finally*

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It CLI!!! *Finally*

Congrats OPSmiley Happy

@JUNIE, according to austinguy, you should be golden now Smiley Wink. Put a small bill on it and it should grow fast. Not sure if that ll work but for some it seems it does. Hope you get yours soonSmiley Happy
Message 11 of 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! I look forward to continued growth with Discover.

Message 12 of 14
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ugh!  I can't get one to save my life.  Got it back end of August.  I've requested online but always denied.  SL was $1600.  I am now just putting one bill a month on there and paying it off.  Concentrating on growing my Cap1 QS and my BofA MC which are both at $3K.

Discover likes it when you play hard to get and don't swipe the numbers off the card.  Just keep something small on there each month and set it to autopay and you should see some good results.  In the meantime just work on CLI's and let your scores come up to entice them to give you more money on the CL.  In 7/2015 I apped and got a measly $4500 from them and now as of 12/1 it's blossomed into $42K but, it just takes some time and finesse to get it done.  Otherwise you could call the number in my thread and force a HP increase if your patience isn't quite there yet for waiting it out with time and effort.

Message 13 of 14
CYBERSAM
Senior Contributor

Congrats! Discover grows quick. Also got to love the SP

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.