cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI at 92 Days After Two Previous Denials!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It CLI at 92 Days After Two Previous Denials!

Albeit small, after two previous cli requests, I tried today which was 92 days and received this:

Congratulations, you will receive a $300 increase. I accepted and my low $800 SL increased to $1,100. I will take it. Still a low limit, but anything to get my cards out of the 3 digit limits!

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It CLI at 92 Days After Two Previous Denials!

Congrats to you, mandm! Nothing worse than seeing a denial - so any increase is good to me! You might see a few more smaller increases, but that pattern will most likely be replaced with some mighty sweet ones. Use it kindly - and your card value is sure to grow!Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI. Do not get discouraged by what you may percieve as a small CLI. If you look from their perspective, they just gave a a bit of 355 CLI.  Have patience and this card will  GROW for you! The best part is most of your CLI, will be via SP not HP as others will do ( Chase ).

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you @weedeb! I agree, at this point, it's really only the 3rd cli I have received in just over a year, so as far as I'm concerned, I'm on my way!

Message 4 of 6
atarvuzdar
Established Contributor

Awesome! Relatively speaking that's a large CLI in terms of % of prior CL. It took me literally 3 years to crack the Discover CLI nut. I was a borderline approval when I got it in I believe December 2012. I started with $1000 then. It wasn't until January 2016 that they finally gave me a CLI (to $1500). I am now at $5300 (after some nice CLIs and then finally a small $300 CLI this past November). As mentioned, use it and treat it well and the CLIs will continue. Even smaller CLIs start adding up after a year. Smiley Wink

FICO 8: EQ 846 / TU 836 / EX 832
AMEX Platinum / BofA Cash Rewards Visa Sig $99,900 / Chase CSR $43,400 / Citi Double Cash $39,600 / AMEX EveryDay $30,000 / Discover It $26,000 / Gemini $25,000 / JetBlue $25,000 / Chase Freedom Unlimited $22,500
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@ OP. This link may help you calulate your time for next CLI https://www.timeanddate.com/date/duration.html

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.