cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Valued Member

Discover It CLI

So I got approved for the discover It chrome (student) version back in March 2019 with a paltry SL of only 500$. I tried the CLI button around a month ago just to see what would happen and I got the "Not enough experience with current card" denial which I more than knew would happen. Well after my 3rd statement popped a few days ago I went and I hit the CLI request button and got a 750$ CLI while not a lot it is a nice 150% increase from the SL.

My experian has increased around 40 points from first applying back in March and I sit now at 670. I have been using this card VERY heavily by maxing it out and paying it off as soon as everything posts sometimes making multiple payments a month so I can use the cashback to my advantage.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Established Contributor

Re: Discover It CLI

Congrats!! I also started at $500 and only got a $300 CLI. Looks like you’re on the right path to getting this card to grow! Enjoy 😊

November 2019:

Stats:
Message 2 of 9
Frequent Contributor

Congratulations on your CLI! 

Message 3 of 9
Established Contributor

5618f5a75e1c5208e4c356f0cea90d25Disco Fever!

“If you don’t know, the thing to do is not to get scared, but to learn.” – Ayn Rand
Message 4 of 9
Senior Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 9
Valued Member

@KLEXH25 wrote:
Congrats!! I also started at $500 and only got a $300 CLI. Looks like you’re on the right path to getting this card to grow! Enjoy 😊

Thank you, definitely want this card to grow a lot more than a lot of my others.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 6 of 9

Sweet, grats on the increase.
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 7 of 9
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats on your increase 

EX 759 EQ 774 TU 753

Message 8 of 9
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the CLI. 🎉🎊🎈🍾🥓🥓

(10/05/18)
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.