Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI

tag
Clockworkz
New Contributor

Discover It CLI

So I got approved for the discover It chrome (student) version back in March 2019 with a paltry SL of only 500$. I tried the CLI button around a month ago just to see what would happen and I got the "Not enough experience with current card" denial which I more than knew would happen. Well after my 3rd statement popped a few days ago I went and I hit the CLI request button and got a 750$ CLI while not a lot it is a nice 150% increase from the SL.

My experian has increased around 40 points from first applying back in March and I sit now at 670. I have been using this card VERY heavily by maxing it out and paying it off as soon as everything posts sometimes making multiple payments a month so I can use the cashback to my advantage.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
KLEXH25
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover It CLI

Congrats!! I also started at $500 and only got a $300 CLI. Looks like you’re on the right path to getting this card to grow! Enjoy 😊

Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your CLI! 

Message 3 of 9
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Disco Fever!Disco Fever!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 4 of 9
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!!!

Message 5 of 9
Clockworkz
New Contributor

@KLEXH25 wrote:
Congrats!! I also started at $500 and only got a $300 CLI. Looks like you’re on the right path to getting this card to grow! Enjoy 😊

Thank you, definitely want this card to grow a lot more than a lot of my others.

Starting Score: 588
Current Score: 672
Goal Score: 750

Message 6 of 9
gdale6
Moderator Emeritus

Sweet, grats on the increase.
Message 7 of 9
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Congrats on your increase 

Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the CLI. 🎉🎊🎈🍾🥓🥓

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.