Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It CLI

tag
jj10939
Regular Contributor

Discover It CLI

I thought I’d share some data points on my experience with Discover.

I IIB Discover and was (very) surprisingly approved 27 months post BK7 which was the earliest I’d ever read anyone getting back in after burning them.

I was approved for 7K ICL which shocked me even more. I ran regular purchases through and PIF my first statement. Ran about $1000 through on the next statement and PIF.

Just before my third statement, I hit the LUV button and received the 2 day message. On day two they increased me to $8,500 which I was happy with.

Tried again at 30 and 60 days and received “not enough experience at current credit limit message” Fair enough.

I tried once again at 90 days and received the 2 day message once again. I kept checking the app and nothing..I was starting to think they denied me and was about to give up when I decided to check one more time and saw they increased me to $12,500! I was shocked. My scores are 680 across the board, $60K annual income. I do have high limits on all my cards ($5K+)

Disco likes me for some reason! I’ll take it!
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It CLI

Congrats on CLI

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

That is great!  Congrats!

Gives me hope for a future bump.  Smiley Happy

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice! Also gives me hope!
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover can be slow to share the love. When you requested your CLI did you have to know list additional information

or just reverify income info as usual.

Message 5 of 6
Kevin5974
Frequent Contributor

They are just giving you the rope to hang yourself because you can't BK them again so they can garnish if necessary. Be careful but congrats. Its not that they love you, its that they can have you by your balls if you default.

Starting Score: 475
Current Score: 649
Goal Score: 690

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.