Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Cash Back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It Cash Back

Approved today for $1k credit limit. A bit disappointed, I thought I’d get a much higher limit because they send me mail offers left and right but I’m happy to be in. I chose the purple card.

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Cash Back

BabyFaceNelson ... don't wrestle with Discover! Work the magic of account usage and they are known to be good on credit line increases. Many of us on this forum started small and as Discover saw how we handled the account ... allowed us to increase Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
BabyFaceNelson ... don't wrestle with Discover! Work the magic of account usage and they are known to be good on credit line increases. Many of us on this forum started small and as Discover saw how we handled the account ... allowed us to increase Smiley Happy

+1

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

+1

+2

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Approved today for $1k credit limit. A bit disappointed, I thought I’d get a much higher limit because they send me mail offers left and right but I’m happy to be in. I chose the purple card.

Congrats on the approval!! Good choice with the purple!! Same color I chose & honestly was soooo excited about getting a pretty colored card Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 9
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Babyface, congratsSmiley Happy. I'm a dude and after seeing the purple in person I'd rock that color, it really does stand out. Use it and Discover seems to be in a good mood recently. So it should grow
Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

thanks everyone,

im a guy and I actually like purple I’ve never thought of it as a girly color. Well I guess my opinion may be weird to everyone else because I’ve been known to wear pink sunglasses daily for like 6 months hahaha. 

Message 7 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

thanks everyone,

im a guy and I actually like purple I’ve never thought of it as a girly color. Well I guess my opinion may be weird to everyone else because I’ve been known to wear pink sunglasses daily for like 6 months hahaha. 

The Discover Card purple card is good looking. As to wearing pink sunglasses ... if it works for you that is what matters Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 9
2b2rich
Established Contributor

I actually got that offer in the mail today, the Discover IT cash back with 0% the first 14 months.. 

but I don't see purple.  Are you talking about the one color 'Plum'? 

Chapter 7 Discharged & Closed Jan 2020
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.