Did you mean: 

Discover It Cashback Approval and FICO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It Cashback Approval and FICO

Hey myfico family

I was recently approved for Disco Cashback
So excited and today I received it in beautiful white envelope)

I’m actually shocked that my FICO Score according to Disco for EX 783 when I thought it around 670 (according to Ollo card score). Do you know which model of Fico Discover uses? Also looks like on SP approval.

DP at Approval:
EX 783 (according to Discover)
EX 670 (according to Ollo card)
UT: 7%
All payment on time 100%
Cap1 Auto: Aug 2015
Cap1 Platinum-> PC QC: Aug 2017, CL $500
Ollo Card Cashback: Sep 2018, SL $500
Baddies that are still reporting from Oct 2014
BMW Financial: Repo with a balance $16K
Chase CC Charge Off: Balance $1.4K
Merrick CC Charge Off: Balance $2K
Cap1 CC Charge Off: Settled for less than balance

Now 2 more this month:
Discover It Cashback: SL $1750 Nov 2018
BoA Cashback: SL $4000 Nov 2018

Thank you Disco and BoA!!!!
So looks like real FICO Score are higher comparing to free services like Credit Karma, Sesame Credit, Ollo Card

Now my plan is age them for at least 3-6 months and try CLIs. Any suggestions??
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Cashback Approval and FICO

Discover uses FICO8. Don't know the dillio with Ollo but CK and Sesame use VantageScore 3.0, not FICO.
Message 2 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

So looks like my Fico8 scores are a lot higher!!! Nice 👍
I’m trying to order MyFico 3B monitoring service and having problems. Placed already 4 orders by just getting processing spinning circle and nothing happens. 3 orders on one CC and 1 order on different card((( Customer service says that my cards don’t go through. Credit cards companies says all transactions went through and i also can see them in pending charges((( Now my case is escalated to upper management with myfico. Hopefully they can fix the problem soon (24-72 hours). Did anyone had problems ordering their 3B monitoring service?
Message 3 of 9
RonM21
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
So looks like my Fico8 scores are a lot higher!!! Nice 👍
I’m trying to order MyFico 3B monitoring service and having problems. Placed already 4 orders by just getting processing spinning circle and nothing happens. 3 orders on one CC and 1 order on different card((( Customer service says that my cards don’t go through. Credit cards companies says all transactions went through and i also can see them in pending charges((( Now my case is escalated to upper management with myfico. Hopefully they can fix the problem soon (24-72 hours). Did anyone had problems ordering their 3B monitoring service?

Congrats, and I was thinking before I got to this comment of yours that I was going to tell you to go get your true Fico scores.  But I see you are already in progress with that.  I would be surprised if it is a SP though.  Keep a look out for the HP to report in the next couple of days.  

Total CL: $321.7kUTL: 2%AAoA: 7.0yrsBaddies: 0Other: Lease, Loan, *No Mortgage, All Inq's from Jun '20 Car Shopping

BoA-55k | NFCU-45k | AMEX-42k | DISC-40.6k | PENFED-38.4k | LOWES-35k | ALLIANT-25k | CITI-15.7k | BARCLAYS-15k | CHASE-10k

Message 4 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you 😊
I’ll definitely will update it about the HP or SL, once myfico.com fixes the order problem of 3B
Message 5 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you
Message 7 of 9
Dave4fun
Regular Contributor

Hello @Rus...  Congratulations on the Approval! Those always are so nice! I am very curious about the problem in obtaining the My Fico 3B Report service. Do you have anything more to add after their investigatin into the matter. Is it resolved? 

FICO 8 EQ: 841, TU: 842, EX: 842 Total Rev CL: $547,000 - CHASE/CITIBANK/DISCOVER/ USBANK/AMEX/COMENITY AMEX /BMO/NORDSTROM/MACYS/FNBO/ JCPENNY/TARGET/CHEVRON/1ST UNITED CU/PATELCO CU/SYNCHRONY/ VENMO VISA Sig/ DILLARDS AMEX/ PENFED PLAT REWARDS/PENFED PLOC/WELLS FARGO. AAoA 13 years
Message 8 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Yes, the problem has been resolved. It was a problem with thier credit card processing gateway.

Also it was a HP on EX
Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.