Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It Secured & First Premier

tag
csl1
Contributor

Discover It Secured & First Premier

Hello! I'm a long-time lurker who decided to join today because I am about 45 days post discharge (ch7 bk) and have learned so much by reading these forums. I was approved for two cards this week: a secured discover it card to which I've deposited $500 and a first premier cc with a $700 limit. The bankruptcy came after some tough life issues and therefore really hit me hard, so the two cards are very symbolic, as they are helping me to envision my life moving forward in a positive way.

I also have an auto loan that I retained with capital one. The car will be paid off in about 3 years. I'm planning to garden until the car is paid off, and my ultimate goal is to buy a condo in about 5 years.
I'm not sure how often I'll comment on threads, but I am definitely learning a lot by reading your wisdom. Thanks and take care.
☞ Credit Cards: NFCU AmEx, NFCU Visa Signature, PenFed Pathfinder Visa, Truist Enjoy Cash, Discover It, Capital One SavorOne, Citi BB Visa, Paypal MC, PayPal Store Card, CareCredit, Cap1QS1
♛ Total Credit Lines: $52,750
⚖ Chapter 7 Discharge: October 2018
☼ Credit Scores: Mid to High 600s
☮ Gardening As of May 13, 2022

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It Secured & First Premier

Congrats on your approval !!!!!

Message 2 of 5
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals and wishing you the best on your credit journey!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 3 of 5
Brooklyn2018
Valued Contributor

Congrats!!!👍

😊

Goal Score: 600(within a year)**MET MY GOAL** | Goal Score: 700**MET MY GOAL** | Goal score: 800
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

>

I❤️NY
Message 4 of 5
Adkins
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! Come join us in the Garden!

Last HP 08-07-2023

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.