Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It finally

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It finally

I got approved for the discover card with 2.8K limit today after they had to verify a few things like my address and social, it was pretty easy. For some reason when I checked the app it said I wasn’t approved, but then I got an email today saying that they are shipping my new credit card. I initially applied because I’m having surgery soon and got prequalified on the website. So I figured if I was prequalified, it might be a good idea to apply. So I did and am excited to get the discover card. :-)
Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It finally

Congrats on your approval! 

Message 2 of 9
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

congrast !!

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! Nice SL 👌🏾 Welcome to team Disco!!
Message 4 of 9
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congratulations. You’ve applied at the right time. Make sure to activate your Amazon and Warehouse categories for the 5%.

Also, you’re going to be amazed at the double 1st year cash back so take advantage of everything Discover has to offer.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 5 of 9
Malcono
Regular Contributor

Congrats on getting that Discover!

Total Credit: $107,000Utilization: 1%AAoA: 2yrs, 4mthsAoOA: 3yrs, 1mthAoYA: 1yrs, 10mthsBaddies: 0

Message 6 of 9
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approval!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 7 of 9
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Excellent! Welcome to the Disco Fam!

Message 8 of 9
Noneed2nv
Regular Contributor

Congrats and welcome to the Disco family

Image result for congrats gif

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.