Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It

I got a maile from Discover yesterday. Today I apply online with the invitation number and I have been approved Smiley Happy

Approved for 1,250.00 

Can't wait to get it. Had been wanting to apply since it had been 6 months from opening my first cc, and then opened my second cc one month after that, but thanks to this forums advice about waiting, decided to wait, and then when I finally got the invitation by mail I jumped on it Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover It

Congrats!! You will love Discover!

Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congradulations! Discover was my first card and currenlty my only credit card. I too took the advice of many on the forum and I am gardening until I hit the 1 year mark. I originally was ambivalent about them, that was until I received my first credit limit increase after 2 or three denials. Now, I love them! And don't forget you get your free TU FICO score!

Message 3 of 8
Shawndoe79
Established Contributor

Congrats

Current Scores EQ 689| EX 688| TU 679
Comenity 57.5k| Navy Fed 52.5k| Capital One 32.3k| Synchrony 23k| BBVA Compass 5.5k| First Commerce 4k| Barclays 1.9k|
GARDENING UNTIL APPING....
Message 4 of 8
RaiseMyScoreASAP
Regular Contributor

Discover has just been named the #1 card company by JD Power again. Their service is superior. American based call center. Great dashboard, Just wished they have true ailine mile options rather than the cash back thing. Have Discover Miles and Discover it. 

Message 5 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, Carguy! The Discover card is awesome! I have already used Discover Deals through their website where you can get 5%, 10% or even 15% cashback by shopping through the site. Then if you have the Cashback match, it will double at the end of your 1st year. Hope you enjoy it! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is my 3rd and last card that I will be getting for a while.  Hopefully can grow the 3 pretty good!

Thank you everyone Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!! I did know that you will get for sure.

Just a few tips,

Use between 300-500 every month gradually increasing each month and pay before due date.

I did the same and discover increased my CL from 1K to 6K in 5 months. Request credit line increase after two months and try every month after that.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.