Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover It!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover It!!!

Posted earlier about my first real cc approval by getting 2k with Amex. App after that for Amazon store card and got 5k after recon. Just said the heck with it and tried my luck on Discover figuring it was a no then I would stop. Approved for 2k!!

Thrilled to say the least! 1% utilization, 5 year 1 month AAoA (until all these new cards hit) and only late payments were over 4 years ago (120 day lates on a student loan that defaulted and is almost done being rehabbed).

$10,700 CL now on al cards
FICO 8 Eq 672 / TU 686 / Ex 669.

Seriously, now I'm done with the apps! My inquiries are now 3 EQ, 3 TU, 3 EX (assuming Disco pulled EQ and EQ only).
Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover It!!!

Wow, very nice! With a Disco , Amex, and your amazon, your low inquiries, when you come out of the garden you will be in awesome shape!. Great pickups you should have fun watching them growSmiley Happy
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Posted earlier about my first real cc approval by getting 2k with Amex. App after that for Amazon store card and got 5k after recon. Just said the heck with it and tried my luck on Discover figuring it was a no then I would stop. Approved for 2k!!

Thrilled to say the least! 1% utilization, 5 year 1 month AAoA (until all these new cards hit) and only late payments were over 4 years ago (120 day lates on a student loan that defaulted and is almost done being rehabbed).

$10,700 CL now on al cards
FICO 8 Eq 672 / TU 686 / Ex 669.

Seriously, now I'm done with the apps! My inquiries are now 3 EQ, 3 TU, 3 EX (assuming Disco pulled EQ and EQ only).

Here you go again.. Congrats.. time for some gardening now..

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Very nice. Congrats. 

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! (Disco pulls EX for me)
Message 5 of 8
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Way to go!!  Congrats

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone! As an update, MyFICO updated today for the inqs. I was wrong, I had one EQ and now Disco hit EQ. I had 3 TU so now with Amazon I have 4. I had 2 EX and now with Amex I have 3. August I will have one fall off each report since Cap1 pulled all 3. Maybe in a year or so I'll start researching what other cards I should be applying for.

Thank you again to everyone!
Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's Good News. Congratulations on your approval. Enjoy your new SL and use it wisely!
Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.