Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Miles Approved!.......LOL!

tag
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover Miles Approved!.......LOL!

@Anonymous wrote:
Congrats on the approval. I am planning to app for this next year. Long story, but this card is to pay rent as the fee is super cheap if I pay with discover and high cash back for it. Do they not tell the starting limit before you get the card? Do you mind sharing some data points like scores and aaoa at the time of approval?

The SL was on the sheet the card was attached to. 

My EQ was down to 734. AAOA was 1.6 yrs and 52 inqs

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 11 of 12
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover Miles Approved!.......LOL!

I want this card too...tried back in January and declined. Ill try again next July and gardeningSmiley Wink...congrats to you
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.