AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover Passing Out Credit

Ill have what ☝️ is having pleaseSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Only 3 things left i need to experience with Miss Disco....Auto luv, Double dipping, and Miles card. ....i wonder if i took her for a flight.......Smiley Wink
Message 12 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Only 3 things left i need to experience with Miss Disco....Auto luv, Double dippong, and Miles card. ....i wonder if i took her for a flight.......Smiley Wink

I have auto luv, double dipping, and Chrome left. 😤

Message 13 of 31
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Yeah next increase im calling and begging for a DD. My last increases have been big and i figured they wont give more but ive read recently one poster getting dd even with a big cli. Ill just tell them im trying to impress a lady...in redSmiley Wink
Message 14 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

Looks like they are making their rounds for the holidays. I have been denied a CLI on mine for the last 6 months and out of no where they gave me a 1k Auto.
Message 15 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

My last increase was a DD. They tossed me 1k, and then I slapped the button for another 300.
Message 16 of 31
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Yeah next increase im calling and begging for a DD. My last increases have been big and i figured they wont give more but ive read recently one poster getting dd even with a big cli. Ill just tell them im trying to impress a lady...in redSmiley Wink

See the source image

Message 17 of 31
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@AverageJoesCredit I still have yet to go for a second card and Miles... Though i did just hit her up for a 0% on new purchases for 12 mo offer.... Hopefully I can use that card with that slightly pesky BT on it with the 0 offer =)

Though *ducks head* Iv partaken in the auto luv and double dipping from Miss Disco....

-J

Message 18 of 31
Peazmom
Frequent Contributor

The best luv is auto-luv 😉

Starting FICO 8 December 2017

FICO 8 as of 6/7/20

Sock Drawer:

Message 19 of 31
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

@AverageJoesCredit I still have yet to go for a second card and Miles... Though i did just hit her up for a 0% on new purchases for 12 mo offer.... Hopefully I can use that card with that slightly pesky BT on it with the 0 offer =)

Though *ducks head* Iv partaken in the auto luv and double dipping from Miss Disco....

-J

*throws tomatoes*

Message 20 of 31
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.