Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover SP CLI $3500. Total CL $23k now

tag
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Discover SP CLI $3500. Total CL $23k now

Woah. What a day. ! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Today logged on to my account to check the card transactions. Saw that $19500 limit. and thought for a while. Lets hit the SP CLI. Again...

Got the message, "We will get back to you in 2-3 days". Smiley Mad

Just before now, got a call from Discover customer rep team and they confirmed my details and told "We want to thank you for being a loyal customer for xyz years. So, we are increasing $3500 CL now on this card". Smiley Tongue

I double checked whether its an SP CLI. She said "Yes". Heart

Thanked and greeted her back. and instantly could see the new CL reflecting on my online account.

Sweeeet increase on this card. my other discover card still stands at $43k. Smiley Happy

On a roll for last 2 days(Citi DC $1500 increase and All my INQs fell off this week start). In the garden for last 2 years. Smiley LOL

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover SP CLI $3500. Total CL $23k now

Congrats on the CLI and that's an impressive two cards with Disco especially the CLs!

Message 2 of 7
ShatteredK
Regular Contributor

Those are really nice CL you have, congrats to your CLI!
.:: AmEx Gold Delta | AmEx Blue Cash | Citi AAdvantage | Chase Amazon Prime Signature Visa | Wells Fargo Platinum::.
02.15.18:
Today:
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome increase! 

Message 4 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome. My disco card wants to be just like yours when it grows up! Maybe they can be friends lol. 

Hey do you mind sharing how many years xyz equals? Also what was the SL when you got the card? If you can recall 

Message 5 of 7
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@GetMeSlickwrote:

Woah. What a day. ! Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Today logged on to my account to check the card transactions. Saw that $19500 limit. and thought for a while. Lets hit the SP CLI. Again...

Got the message, "We will get back to you in 2-3 days". Smiley Mad

Just before now, got a call from Discover customer rep team and they confirmed my details and told "We want to thank you for being a loyal customer for xyz years. So, we are increasing $3500 CL now on this card". Smiley Tongue

I double checked whether its an SP CLI. She said "Yes". Heart

Thanked and greeted her back. and instantly could see the new CL reflecting on my online account.

Sweeeet increase on this card. my other discover card still stands at $43k. Smiley Happy

On a roll for last 2 days(Citi DC $1500 increase and All my INQs fell off this week start). In the garden for last 2 years. Smiley LOL

And i was feeling so psyched for my first card over 20k... 

I had a similar CLI recently.. You got the Joltdude special with some extra sauce =) (3500 vs 3000, and bringing you over 20k)

Congratulations

Message 6 of 7
GetMeSlick
Established Contributor

Sure. XYZ =  6 years Smiley Happy

I guess I started with some $4k on this card.

4/2024 FICO TU-840|EX - 838|EQ -840
Total Credit - $535K+
Starting Score: 640
Current Score: 840
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Gardening since Mar/2024
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.