Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover SP CLI Cycle

tag
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

Re: Discover SP CLI Cycle

@Discover2016 wrote:

I was meaning to ask, what do you mean that the CLI's are hard coded?

It's when your particular card account is selected by a lender's choice and submitted via computer instructions to release ONLY a predetermined amount every predetermined cycle AND NO MORE, OR NO LESS.

That's basically Hard Coding. Manually entered but computer driven.

Message 11 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Congrats to you CM7!!

Your cl is looking nice, and Im on the same $500/91 days, ugh! lol.. I hope that they bump me up to the next level someday, LOL Smiley Happy
Message 12 of 22
degs138
Established Contributor

Pizza1,

When did you get in with Discover?  I've been pretty happy with them too.  I'd have to say my go to cards are Discover and AMEX.  My Discover is up to a 18,200 limit as of today and I'm hoping to get a 20k limit on AMEX at the end of september.

FICO TU 757 Eq 741 116,900 Total revolving Credit.
Favorite cards: AMEX BCP, US Bank Cash+, Chase Sapphire Prefered
Message 13 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is nice CM, I guess they are going back to $500 like old days !! and then it will be the 1K Smiley Wink... I hope the train comes back soon !!

Message 14 of 22
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Im just waiting for my second hit of the CLI button myself... So im guessing it will probably be... 500$?

First one was a bit high... 

Message 15 of 22
myjourney
Super Contributor

CM7 good job 

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 16 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm exactly one month in with Discover yesterday. I'm assuming I have to wait until 91 days to hit the luv button correct? 

Message 17 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on the increase! I'm reluctant to tell you my latest CLI on my Discover card so I'll just ask this:

Have you maxed out the card or came close to maxing it out and paid it off in full?

What's the largest payment you've made on the card in terms of % of your total CLI?

I've done both of the above, in that order, in 2 different months and my last CLI was HUGE.

Message 18 of 22
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

@myjourney wrote:

CM7 good job 

Thanks MJ.

What's that we say around here? It's not a race but a marathon? Well, for me Discover is a long term marathon Smiley Very Happy

Message 19 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations, CM7! Slow and steady wins the race. Smiley Happy

Message 20 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.