Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Secured and First Premier Bank

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Secured and First Premier Bank

Three months ago my scores were right where yours are. I had a car loan at 30% interest and 2 Credit One Bank Cards. Got a second job, paid off my collections, and now have a new car with a loan at 8%, and just got a few cards with a combined total limit of around $6k.

Give it time. When you're at the bottom, that's when you can make the most progress quickly!! Everyone is right, get that Discover card, and keep feeding it. Pay it in full monthly, and your scores will shoot up in no time.

Message 11 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Secured and First Premier Bank

That's great. I have a car with an interest rate of 19.99 percent. It seems like the balance isn't going anywhere. I will definitely get the discover. My deadline to make the deposit is Friday. I have to pay rent and for my car so I won't have the 200 dollars this time. But on 2 weeks I will apply for discover again and hopefully I will still be approved. One of my collections finally came off after 7 years.
Message 12 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.