cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Train Still Rolling! $4.5k CLI (Data Points)

tag
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Re: Discover Train Still Rolling! $4.5k CLI (Data Points)

@Anonymous wrote:

Outstanding, UncleB! Great CLI! I am like you in that I love Discover! (I really wanted to post this because it took me about four minutes to do it. lol)

Thanks, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

I know what you mean about the delay on the website... it's a read drag!  Smiley Frustrated

On a more happy note, we're both definitely on team Discover!  Smiley Wink

Thanks again!  Smiley Very Happy

Message 21 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats UB! Nice CLI! 🤗

Message 22 of 43
RCFL
Frequent Contributor

Got my increase from Discover earlier today too! +$7,000. Now my limit with Discover is $20,500. Been with Discover since March 2014. Happy with them so far.

Message 23 of 43
echoecho
Regular Contributor

Proud to be part of the $500 cli club, got mine in Tuesday on my post refi mini spree. Discover is now my highest rate cc but lower compare with other current cc offering. Back in the day it was the lowest and it was good to me when I needed it. It will always stay in my wallet as my back cc just like all the post posted above. Like you at 19.6k I'll take what they give me but won't ask unless real life kicks in again😳
Message 24 of 43
baller4life
Super Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Congratulations UncleB!! Good job! Choo choooo!! 😃

Thanks so much, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

If I remember correctly you have one coming up with Discover as well... any news yet??  Smiley Tongue

Yea I post a thread the other day. I'm on the  $500/90 day plan. 😄. But, I called and got an extra $500 lol.

Message 25 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

Thanks Justagirl and RCFL!  Smiley Very Happy

Discover ROCKS!  Smiley Tongue

Message 26 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@echoecho wrote:
Proud to be part of the $500 cli club, got mine in Tuesday on my post refi mini spree. Discover is now my highest rate cc but lower compare with other current cc offering. Back in the day it was the lowest and it was good to me when I needed it. It will always stay in my wallet as my back cc just like all the post posted above. Like you at 19.6k I'll take what they give me but won't ask unless real life kicks in again😳

I just called and got my APR lowered from 20.24% to 16.49%... it only took a few minutes!  If you haven't already, either call them up or get them on chat; they are really great to deal with!

That's one heck of a limit you got there at any APR, though!  Good job on that! Smiley Very Happy

Message 27 of 43
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@baller4life wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

@baller4life wrote:
Congratulations UncleB!! Good job! Choo choooo!! 😃

Thanks so much, my friend!  Smiley Very Happy

If I remember correctly you have one coming up with Discover as well... any news yet??  Smiley Tongue

Yea I post a thread the other day. I'm on the  $500/90 day plan. 😄. But, I called and got an extra $500 lol.

How did I miss that?  I'll blame it on the "great slowdown of 2016"... LOL!  Smiley Very Happy

Going to look for your thread now...

Message 28 of 43
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats my friend! It was in the works anyway!  You matched my discover limit, now I have to get to your sams mc limit! Lol jk.  You deserve it more than anyone else I know!  You have been so helpful to the community.  Demonstrating patience, not apping on impulse, etc.  You have had a GREAT great year that is for sure!!!!!!!!

kudos on the APR reduction as well! i would continue to do those every 90 days too for sure!!!

Message 29 of 43
echoecho
Regular Contributor

Great job on lowering apr UncleB. Can't beat 4% lower with a stick any day. Hope others will see the post and try. Worst they can say is no sir you have the lowest rate we are able to give like Chase said. Okdoke to the SD you go FU.
Message 30 of 43
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.