Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover Unsecured Finally and CLI

tag
JamP
Valued Contributor

Discover Unsecured Finally and CLI

My DW's $200 Secured Discover card Unsecured today because the CLI page finally showed up. Shes had it since June 2015.

She requested a CLI and was given $500. She is so excited about her $700 Unsecure Discover card. No more secure cards for her. Smiley Very Happy

I am writing this so people have hope that theirs will unsecure eventually. I am convinced its based on credit score.

I have been harassing Discover every 4 or 5 days asking about how to get this card to unsecure or should she close it and apply for a new one.

250k+ CL and climbing.
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover Unsecured Finally and CLI

Congrats to your wife! I believe that cards becoming unsecured, and credit line increases are directly related to credit scores.  Happy for her! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Congrats to the wife Jam! Its gotta feel goodSmiley Happy Now you both can discover togetherSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well done!!

Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Seeing a lot of these threads from Discover lately! Congrats to DW!
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats to your DW. Discover is on a roll with the amount of cards they are now unsecuring!!!! 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.