Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and Cap 1 Luv - I'm Back

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover and Cap 1 Luv - I'm Back

@AJC and TygerHawke!! You guys are hysterical! Lol! Thanks for the laugh.

Oh  yeah! Ya' girl knows all 'bout Hooked on Fonics. LOL! I'm telling my age now. LOL!

Message 21 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover and Cap 1 Luv - I'm Back

Bella007 wrote:

Lol, we are two peas in a pod regarding thinking things through. Smiley Happy Cap1, from what I've seen, tends to give the $500 steps increase to those that start with the $3000 SL, and give larger steps increases to those that start off with a $300 SL. I'm excited because my husband started at $300, got a $100 increase after 4th statement, and is due to for his steps on his March statement. I will be so excited for him if he gets a larger increase.For me, I'm going to see what my 6 months after steps increase is, at least I'll get the next increase before I combine it. And it is my highest APR, so it definitely has to go! Smiley Happy

Here's hoping he gets a nice Steps increase and it's a good idea to get your next increase before combining the cards. Yeah, my Cap 1 APR is super high compared to my other cards. I will be happy to combine it into the Venture!

Planning to app within the next couple of days. Waiting for my February info to update to the credit agencies. 

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.