Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover and NFCU CLI - Yeeeesss!

tag
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover and NFCU CLI - Yeeeesss!

Outstanding PossySmiley Happy Keep up the great work. Id take 4 k extra to work lol , maybe id become above averageSmiley Wink
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Thanks everyone! I appreciate the Congrats!!! I was happy with the outcome!!

I should mention though that I tried the Synch Paypal 2% and Capital One Venture for increases both SP and denied. Didn't even try PenFed. They haven't been very receptive to me in the past. 

Have a great day everyone. 

Great to see you @Anonymous ! Congrats on your increase! 

Thanks Jag73. I missed you guys. It's good to be back and to be welcomed so warmly. Smiley Happy

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Outstanding PossySmiley Happy Keep up the great work. Id take 4 k extra to work lol , maybe id become above averageSmiley Wink

Thanks AJC. I was waiting for you to come by so I could hear my nickname. LOL! You didn't disappoint. Yes, the 4K is welcome and maybe it did move me up a little in the creditors' eyes. But no matter what your name says, youcan never be just "average."  Smiley Happy

Message 13 of 17
MartyWrite75
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your CLIs!! Nice!
April 2024: Experian 772; Equifax 779; Transunion 781

Cards I Have:
Cap One QS: $600 (Sock drawer) || Cap One QS (#2): $6,200 (Sock drawer) || Discover It: $11,400 || Cap One Walmart: $600 (Sock drawer) || AMEX BCP: $8,900 || Amazon Prime Store Card: $10,000 || FNBO Rewards Visa: $2,600 || Discover Cash Back: $5,500 || Citi Custom Cash: $9,500 || Verizon VS Visa: $10,000 || Amex Hilton Honors: $10,000 || Amazon (Chase) Prime Rewards (VS): $9,500

Wishlist Cards:
Paypal Mastercard || Bread Mastercard

Gardening to 10/2024(ideally)
Total Utilization: 11%
Inquiries: Exp: (1) Trans: (0) Equif: (0)

Message 14 of 17
joltdude
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous 

Congrats on getting the affection and admiration of Miss Disco along with NFCU..... Sorta wondered where you went....

Seems your joining me in the not-so-cheap seats on the Disco Train .... Its been a bit lonely up here.... 

Still keep trying to hold a seat for @AverageJoesCredit but welcome aboard =)

-J

Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MartyWrite75 wrote:
Congratulations on your CLIs!! Nice!

Thanks Marty!! I wondered when Disco and NFCU were gonna show me some love again. And finally, they came through! Smiley LOL

Message 16 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@joltdude wrote:

@Anonymous 

Congrats on getting the affection and admiration of Miss Disco along with NFCU..... Sorta wondered where you went....

Seems your joining me in the not-so-cheap seats on the Disco Train .... Its been a bit lonely up here.... 

Still keep trying to hold a seat for @AverageJoesCredit but welcome aboard =)

-J

Thanks Joltdude!!! I'm back and I will try not to stay away for so long again!!! I miss so much with my form of gardening - staying away so that I don't get the itchy fingers! LOL!

I'm glad to be joining you on the DIsco luv train!! Yes, let's hold a seat for AJC!! He's gonna join us some day-- and I hope sooner rather than later!!!!!!

Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.