Took a chance at my 6-month mark...and boom, another $2500. That's about $7K in one year...not bad!
Discover hands out generous CLIs like it's candy on Halloween.
Benefits of Discover:
- 5% cash back categories
- 1% cash back on everything else
- Low APR
- High credit lines with no hard inquiry to request an increase (in most cases)
- Great customer service
- Free TransUnion FICO score (and tracking)
- Over 100 card designs
- No minimum for cash back redemption (and allows direct deposit)
- Best web UI of all the credit cards I have used
- No foreign transaction fee (assuming merchant accepts Discover)
Cons of Discover:
- Almost all benefits have been cut
- It's not VISA (but accepted most places in the US)
Discover has a special spot reserved in my heart. They are a great credit card company for almost everyone.
I have been waiting for almost a year now for an additional measly $200. LOL