Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover approval :)

Congratulations on the Approval! 

Message 11 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi FireMedic1, can you explain what is the luv button and DD with Discover for me please? thanks....

Message 12 of 24
joltdude
Senior Contributor

Ill handle this =)

Luv button (Increase Credit Limit button, or Request Increase button)... Button that lets you enter data to be considered for an increase..

Double Dip.... In the case of an auto-cli.. sometimes discover will give you a little bit more luv for the asking. not always but the easiest way is after getting an automatic CLI... go and hit the LUV button ...otherwise you have to call in the day you are given a CLI (even if you are the one initiating it).... and ask for more...

-J

Message 13 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your approval !!!!!

Message 14 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! If you don't mind me asking what are your FICO 
scores?

@catherine412 wrote:
Just got approved for the Discover It card with a credit line of 3k. (Surprisingly that's actually a good credit limit with my current financial situation.) I haven't had any Discover cards in the past, so hopefully this is a good company.

Also, this month I also got approved for the Ulta credit card and the month befo

re that I got approved for the Victoria's Secret card. (Trying to branch out. The only other cards I have had are capital one and Nordstrom.) Dunno if maybe the companies are feeling more giving/likely to approve because the holidays are coming up or what, but I was surprised. Smiley Happy

Now if only I could figure out how to add miniature pictures of my cards to my signature.

Message 15 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations! But having an Ulta card scares me! haha Every single time I went in that store I spent close to $100, and that's when I knew it was time to buy Ulta stock.

Message 16 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cassiecard “that’s when I knew to buy stock” 😂😂👌🏼
Message 17 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

@cassiecard “that’s when I knew to buy stock” lmao!
Message 18 of 24
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! Awesome SL! I love my Discover card.
Message 19 of 24
catherine412
Established Member

Thanks! My credit score is a 649, I didn't check both of them--only one--so that's just the one that I happened to check. I didn't think that I was approved at first, because the message popped up to call in but it turns out that they just wanted to verify some information like addresses and they wanted me to upload pics of my social security & bank statement, which I did. 

Anyone know how long Discover cards take to come in the mail? I didn't get a welcome email or anything, so I'm guessing there's no tracking number for the card. 

Message 20 of 24
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.