cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover approved!

Highlighted
Contributor

Discover approved!

Had a past Discover card that was charged off but later paid in full. Well after trying prequals for last several years it would always auto deny saying past account status. After getting the notification that the charge off fell of my reports a few weeks back, I tried the prequal and lo and behold I pre qualified at 14.49 apr so I took the bait and instant approved for $6,500. The card just arrived today and had a score of EX 720. Very excited that I'm back in. I didn't know how long I would be blacklisted but I guess it was just until the baddie fell off, 7 long years.
Message 1 of 17
16 REPLIES 16
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Re: Discover approved!

Congratulations on your approval!
Message 2 of 17
Highlighted
Regular Contributor

Congratulations & welcome back to Discover!! Nice SCL to boot!!!!

Message 3 of 17
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Congrats on the second chance. And the Disco approvals and CLI's still rolling in.

My posts are JMHO. My siggy is not to brag at all. Just sharing my experiences after learning here from rebuild to recovery after BK DC @ 540's. And to show fellow members what can be accomplished when you do it right and play the FICO Credit Game.
Message 4 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on getting back in with Disco and the sweet SL!

Message 5 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Thanks for the intel, DH. 

And Congrats! on a very nice approval.

Starting Score: (5/24/2018) -- FICO 08 EXP: 643; FICO 08 TU: 642; FICO 08 EQ: 677
Current Score (05/20/2020): FICO 08 EXP: 743; TU: 751; EQ: 759
2020 Goal Score: 760 across the board

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 17
Highlighted
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Great jobSmiley Happy Welcome back to #TeamDiscoSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 17
Highlighted

Sweet and a great SL to boot Smiley Happy
"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 8 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congratulations!!!
April 2020
Experian Fico 8. 703
Transunion Fico 8. 711
Equifax Fico 8. 717

Capital one QS. $700
Capital one QS1. $2250
Discover IT Cashback. $12,000
PNC cash rewards signature Visa. $17,500
Chase SW rapid rewards signature visa $6900
Amex Green Card NPSL POT $11,000

All cards opened between Oct 2018. - March 2020

Message 9 of 17
Highlighted
Valued Contributor

Congrats on the approval!

Message 10 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.