cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover auto CLI

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
New Contributor

Discover auto CLI

Woke up this morning to a email stating discover increased my cli to 17,400 from 14,500. Wasn’t sure they have auto cli. Some data points have had card 6 months current balance around 4K one large purchase in March and a couple swipes a week. One payment a month of 350$ credit score 701.A2D1234E-38E7-4D24-9CCA-6FA495320FC2.jpeg

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover auto CLI

Simply Amazing!!!!  Congrats on the cli but also that it was an auto cli......the simple part that I wish I'd see in my email- "GOOD NEWS!".  I'll just enjoy looking at yoursSmiley Wink

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Personal Credit:
Savor $5.5k/ GoodSamsVS $9k/ BB&T Spectrum VS $10.5k/ BB&T Bright VS $10.5k/
CareCredit $15k/ Synovus loc $75k plus several AU accts via DH
Biz Credit:
Amex Lowe's Rewards $21k/ Amazon Net55 $7.9k/
StaplesMore $1k/ Amex Amazon Biz $10k/several AU accts via DH plus local vendors

(Oldest Acct: 1998; Youngest Acct: Nov 2019)
Message 2 of 11

Sweet, grats on the auto luv !

"If there's a lack of money in your life, understand that feeling worried, envious, jealous, disappointed, discouraged, doubtful or fearful about money can never bring more money to you, because those feelings come from a lack of gratitude for the money you have."

"Reactions are powerful creators because they contain every element needed to manifest—they're a combination of thought, belief, and feeling in action. Positive reactions create more positive things, and negative reactions create more negative things. If you can respond to negative situations calmly and lightly, instead of with emotional turbulence, what happens next in your life will be so much better."

- Rhonda Byrne

Message 3 of 11
Highlighted
Established Member

Congrats that's amazing. I think discover likes heavy usage.

Message 4 of 11
Valued Contributor

CONGRATS  on your amazing  AUTO Disco CLI - Way To Go!!!

AMEX BCE $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $12.2K | Citi AAdvantage WEMC $12.5K | Discover $15.5K | OpenSky $300 BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $4K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K) | BBVA Compass Rewards VS $10.5K |
Apple Card MC $6K | NFCU cashRewards $1K
TCL - $114K+ | Rebuilding since April 2018
Message 5 of 11
Super Contributor

Congrats on the DiscoHeart

Message 6 of 11
Community Leader
Senior Contributor

Did you say Auto-Luv? As many on here will suspect, my next question is have you tried to double dip yet?

Go back on there and hit the CLI button.... 

Message 7 of 11
Valued Contributor

@joltdude wrote:

Did you say Auto-Luv? As many on here will suspect, my next question is have you tried to double dip yet?

Go back on there and hit the CLI button.... 

Disco auto-luv being so rare that we forget the other kind of DD!! 

Yep I say go smash that pumpkin!

BK7 dc in 01/2011 with FICO8 in the 500s

HPs EX 5 EQ 4 TU 1
AAoA 5y2m
UTIL 1% - 3%

$200K+ Total Limits

New cc TLs 1/6 ; 1/12 & 4/24
Message 8 of 11
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Wow OP. That’s spectacular and the perfect wake-up alarm. No need to snooze that baby. 

High Five to you. 

GOALS: Garden til APR 2020 and 800 Club

SEP 2019: EX 791, TU 797, EQ 809
JUN 2019: EX 788, TU 794, EQ 779
DEC 2018: EX 777, TU 783, EQ 799

|| NFCU CashRewards $30K || AmX Cash Magnet $25K || Macy's $20K || Discover IT $18.7K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $12.5K || AmX ED $11.5K || CitiCostco $7K || CitiDC $6.3K ||
Message 9 of 11
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your auto luv!!
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.