Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover auto cli

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover auto cli

So had this account for little over a year and a half now. After about the six month mark I was getting cli of around 2-300 every month. Nothing major but it helped. Last six months kept getting the insufficient experience with current line message so I admitted defeat and decided to give it a rest. Last night I received an email auto cli for 5600 taking me from 2400 to 8k. Life is happy at Discover again haha.

For ref I pif every month and overall utilization on all cards are 2%. TU Scores when I got the card were around 640s and currently around 720s. I had a $600 balance when they gave me the auto cli. I don't post often but I've learned a lot reading forums so thank you all for the posts. It's been a long rebuild and this place has been the best guide I've had.
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Discover auto cli

Congratulations on a huge auto CLI and right at the beginning of the holidays. Nice, really nice.

And, welcome to MyFICO.

Also thanks for the DPs.

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 2 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Incredible. Thats a huge cli. Oh Disco you are so unpredictableSmiley Wink
Message 3 of 13
FireMedic1
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Congrats from the bipolar credit card leader!

Message 4 of 13
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 5 of 13
xaximus
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your CLI and welcome to the forums! Oddly enough, I'm in the same boat as you are, I have been getting the same "insufficent experience" line every time I request a CLI. Time to stick Disco in the SD and wait and see. 

Scores - All bureaus 770 +
TCL - Est. $410K
Message 6 of 13
Remedios
Credit Mentor

Now that you got your increase, call them or chat them to see if they have any special apr offers on your account.
You may have a permanent apr reduction or another 0% intro offer available, given the length of time you had the card.
Congrats on your increase.
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

...the best part is they are all SP CLIs.   My experience  has been Discover is one of th easier credit cards to get consistent and nice size CLIs. 

Message 8 of 13
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

...the best part is they are all SP CLIs.   My experience  has been Discover is one of th easier credit cards to get consistent and nice size CLIs. 

Congrats on being a 1%erSmiley Wink

Message 9 of 13
MrPSS
Regular Contributor

Wow - that is an amazing CLI! Congrats!

Current: Gardening...

FICO 8: EX:TU:EQ:

As of Aug 2020. Total CL: $46,600; Goal: $50,000
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.