Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover card graduated with major CLI!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover card graduated with major CLI!

Last July I got my first credit card in nearly two decades a discover secured card. (have gotten a few others since) I only used the minimum 200 dollar deposit and have been careful to always pay on time and to carry a low balance (although there were a couple months of higher balance than hoped, no payments were missed)

I login today and have to do a double take and then look at my emails and sure enough my 200.00 deposit is being returned and my credit line is now 2,000!
Message 1 of 21
20 REPLIES 20
mikesonthemend
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover card graduated with major CLI!

Congratulations!

Living through Darwinism is so much worse than learning about about it in school.
Message 2 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Gotta Love that extra Zero!!

Congrats.. xmas came early...

Message 3 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the graduation. Hard work doesssss pay off!!

Cheers!
Message 4 of 21
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

YOU...

awesome congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

CONGRATULATIONS on your Disco Graduation and your 10x CLI!!!

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 5 of 21
pinkandgrey
Senior Contributor

Congrats! That’s a huge jump!

Discover It: 21.5k
Amex Cash Magnet: 18k
Fidelity Visa: 16.5k
Apple Card: 4.25k
Message 6 of 21
JR_TX
Valued Contributor

Discover just actually issued a Press release and statement just a few moments ago claiming they had a system wide glitch that started midnight. They are rescinding all system generated approvals and subjecting them all to manual review!! 

Best to call them and verify. Smiley Happy

Oh and Happy April Fool’s!

Smiley Happy Congrats!

New cc TLs : 0/6 ; 0/12 ; 0/24 | HPs EX 3 EQ 3 TU 4 | AAoA 7y10m | UTIL 1% - 4% | $300K+ Total Limits

Message 7 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Way to manage that tradeline! Congrats!

Message 8 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations!! 🥳🥳🥳
Message 9 of 21
CreditInspired
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Last July I got my first credit card in nearly two decades a discover secured card. (have gotten a few others since) I only used the minimum 200 dollar deposit and have been careful to always pay on time and to carry a low balance (although there were a couple months of higher balance than hoped, no payments were missed)

I login today and have to do a double take and then look at my emails and sure enough my 200.00 deposit is being returned and my credit line is now 2,000!

10 times the deposit. Now that’s a slam dunk! Congratulations  

|| AmX Cash Magnet $40.5K || NFCU CashRewards $30K || Discover IT $24.7K || Macys $24.2K || NFCU CLOC $15K || NFCU Platinum $15K || CitiCostco $12.7K || Chase FU $12.7K || Apple Card $7K || BOA CashRewards $6K
Message 10 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.