Getting out of hand.

http://imgur.com/a/weRPk

Message 1 of 19
18 REPLIES 18
austinguy907
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover cli

42.5K is out of hand how?

What was the amount of the increase itself?

Message 2 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

If your increases are out of hand theres plenty here who would take them off your HAND lol so to speak. Just let Discover know myFico sent youSmiley Happy
Message 3 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

If it's getting out of hand don't request or if it's Discover doing the increase without a request call them and ask for it to be lowered Smiley Happy Or share with me....Smiley LOL

Message 4 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm not understanding the purpose of this thread or what the OP is getting at here.

Message 5 of 19
yfan
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm not understanding the purpose of this thread or what the OP is getting at here.

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say it's bragging.

Message 6 of 19
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Wouldnt say bragging as that could be said of many here. Id say more like man i cant believe this just keeps on comin...Smiley Happy. Maybe op buys like a stick of gum and stull gets big increases. We know Discover likes certain people whether the dartboard specifies its their income, name or just plain chsrm, we'll never truely knowSmiley Wink or

Could be droppin the micSmiley Happy
Message 7 of 19
Anonymous
Not applicable

@yfan wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

I'm going to take a shot in the dark and say it's bragging.

That is how I perceived it too. 

Message 8 of 19
Ghoshida
Valued Contributor

I'm at 40k and haven't really used Discover for the past two quarters. The last CLI was probably more than 6 months ago. Tried yesterday, asked me to give permission for a credit pull. Cancelled the request and came out of the page. 40k plenty for me right now.

Message 9 of 19
jc2
Regular Contributor

how long have you had the discover OP?

Message 10 of 19
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.