Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover does love me!

tag
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

Discover does love me!

Finally, after what seemed like decades, Discover has bestowed a CLI on me of $2,700. I'm now at $8,200. They do love me. <3 My faith has been restored and they will continue to see my loyalty once more.  My heart is actually pounding right now, I was expecting a denial and was pleasantly surprised.  

"Four more months until 2 inquires fall off."
My Journey Thread: Wolfeyy's Journey/Timeline thus far...
Goal: 780s across the board(Accomplished!) | Util: under 3%
5/27/17 - TU: 789 | EX: 785 | EQ: 798
Discover IT - $11,000 | Citi DC - $5,200 | PenFed Cash Rewards - $2,500 | Cap1 QS1 - $2,300 | Barclay Rewards - $1,500
Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover does love me!

Congrats! Smiley Happy By the way one of the first posts I read here was your story.

Message 2 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wolfeyy wrote:

Finally, after what seemed like decades, Discover has bestowed a CLI on me of $2,700. I'm now at $8,200. They do love me. <3 My faith has been restored and they will continue to see my loyalty once more.  My heart is actually pounding right now, I was expecting a denial and was pleasantly surprised.  

Congratulations on your increase.

They truly don't love you...

Message 3 of 22
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

@shoegal wrote:

Congrats! Smiley Happy By the way one of the first posts I read here was your story.

Thanks! Oh really, aww that makes me feel special. :3

Discover IT - $11,000 | Citi DC - $5,200 | PenFed Cash Rewards - $2,500 | Cap1 QS1 - $2,300 | Barclay Rewards - $1,500
Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 4 of 22
Wolfeyy
Regular Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@Wolfeyy wrote:

Thanks!

I'll have YOU know they sent me multiple love letters(denials) expressing how much they cherish my usage. Smiley LOL lawls

Paypal Credit - $1,000

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wolfeyy wrote:

donny10 wrote:

Wolfeyy wrote:

Thanks!

I'll have YOU know they sent me multiple love letters(denials) expressing how much they cherish my usage. Smiley LOL lawls

Aw....

Message 6 of 22
SomewhereIn505
Valued Contributor

@Wolfeyy wrote:

Was it it an auto CLI? If so push the luv button and try to double dip! 

3/16/18 FICO9 TU-700 EQ-669 EX-716
6/26/18 FICO9 TU-750, EQ-672, EX-789

Message 7 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Wolfeyy wrote:

Congratulations, Wolfeyy! That is a nice increase! Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 22
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

DISCOVER AND WOLFEYY. SITTING IN A TREE.....

C.L.I.I.N.G, FIRST COMES DENIAL THEN COMES LOTS OF DENIAL LETTERS,...THEN COMES A 2700 BABY IN A BABY CARRIAGESmiley Happy
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover is a master of playing hard to get.
Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.