Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover double CLIs!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover double CLIs!

So I tried for a CLI before earlier than planned when a rogue vacuum hose caused a lot of damage to my car engine and I didn't want my utilization on the Disco to be more than 30%. I was really surprised to get $500. 2 days later, this morning, I woke up to another bump of $1,300! 

I've always been so envious of the Discover CLIs posted so it feels good to finally enjoy the Discover luv!

Data: 

7-25-16 approved for $4500 and 718? EQ clean

8-30-16 started carrying balance

10-10-16 $500 CLI instant

10-12-16 $1300 auto 720 EQ clean

disco.jpg

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
AverageJoesCredit
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover double CLIs!

Perfect timimg i would say!!. Youll be at the magical 10k mark soon enoughSmiley Happy Congrats
Message 2 of 13
CreditMagic7
Mega Contributor

I for another am so happy for you.

It's been all too familiar a thing with Discover for some to only get that routine $500 every 90+ days or thereabouts.

Congratulations on trying earlier and this time finally finding some relief!

Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! I can't wait till the part of my journey that includes autos CLI ☺️

Message 4 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 5 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your double Discover CLI's, noxqs, that is wonderful! Smiley Happy

Message 6 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Discover seems awesome!

Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Look @ U GO! Congrats on your new SL. Enjoy and don't use it all @ once.
Message 8 of 13
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Id love those increases, lol.. Im stuck on the 500/91 schedule. Im thankful for those, but sure like to see more eventually. Smiley Happy congrats to you
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
Id love those increases, lol.. Im stuck on the 500/91 schedule. Im thankful for those, but sure like to see more eventually. Smiley Happy congrats to you

Thanks for the support everyone! Pizza, I'm curious to see what schedule I wind up on. This was my first and of course hoping to be on the 500/31 schedule, but I'll be really happy even if I'm on the 500/91 like so many here. It would beat the heck out of my Citi DC...I believe I'm on the $0/forever with them!

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.