cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover iT it is! and INSTANT APPROVAL!

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Discover iT it is! and INSTANT APPROVAL!

I have to say the process for the approval on the Discover iT is awesome.... I guess based on credit pull or SP or I don't know what you may get 2 screens to fill out and get an approval or you may get like 4 screens... I have seen 3 different process of approvals plus 2 Denials now including myself... I have to say I like the excellent credit approval process better! (HAHA Big surprise!)

Anyway, Friend referred my partner  for the $50 for each of you upon approval and he applied off that and got instant approval of basically name, address, and working or not.... He also filled in for $2400 in 2 BT's and got APPROVED INSTANTLY... the next screen said if you wouldn't mind please provide below info so we can offer you the most benefits and it was for job title, actually company name and income and a few questions about savings accounts, and all that jazz... then next screen says approved again, would you like to set up your online account.... did all that and it says approved again and we are working fast to send new cards and we will send message in couple days letting you know your online access is set up and your cards are on the way.

What now of course will be my dying to know question is it gave no initial credit line... I hope that means they are looking to give lots! haha.

I will update as soon as he receives the info! YAY

Message 1 of 18
17 REPLIES 17
koalablue
Frequent Contributor

Re: Discover iT it is! and INSTANT APPROVAL!

Congratulations!!!  The customer service for Discover is outstanding.  Perhaps you could call them and find out your credit limit?  Enjoy your new card!

Message 2 of 18
myjourney
Super Contributor

Cograts !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 3 of 18
Pilotdude
Established Contributor

Congratulations!!! Smiley Happy

NFCU #1 Fan!! NO MOAR APPS TIL 10/13 Minimum!!
TU -746, EX - 721, EQ -745
Cards:NFCU Flag Visa Sig $10000, CSP $8500, AMEX BCP $2000 Freedom $3500, Disc IT $5000, Cap 1 Green $2100, Credit 1 CLOSED! AU on Amex Green, Discover $2000, Cap One Plat $1000
Message 4 of 18
charleeislegend
Regular Contributor

grats Smiley Very Happy

Credit Karma (TU) : 810 Discover FICO (TU): 805 Credit Sesame (EX): 805 myFICO (EQ) - 791
Amex Simplycash Business - $15000 Citi Costco - $12000 Citi Double Cash - $10000 Discover IT - $12000 Chase Sapphire Reserve - $32000
Message 5 of 18
tray
Valued Contributor

Congrats to you and your partner creditaddict the only downfall I do not like on this card is you have to wait for days for a payment to go through as when I had the regular more card payment went through the next day!!!

Starting Score: EQ 546 TU 566
Current Score: EQ 693TU 08 729 EX 08 738Need to Garden/New Accounts
Goal Score: 800
Message 6 of 18
LS2982
Mega Contributor

@teay I HATE that as well!!!

EQ FICO 548 3/3/16
Message 7 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

I'm just crossing fingers that Discover comes out to play on this one for Credit Line... If he ends up one of the stories I see on here with people with barely any credit lines under $10k and Discover gives them $2200!!! I hope I hope!

Message 8 of 18
Epcot
Valued Contributor

Nice, Congrats!

Starting Score: EQ 717 EX 724 TU 736
Current Score: EQ 849 EX 835 TU 841
Message 9 of 18
webhopper
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!

FICO 9:
Filed Chapter 13 on 6/1/2017 after job loss. Discharged 6/1/2022.

Goal: Gardening!

Message 10 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.