cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it approval! Largest SL ever for me!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Discover it approval! Largest SL ever for me!!!

image.png

So I've been gardening the past 18 months. Decided to apply for discover for the $50 gift card and for the 2x cash back and the 0% for my upcoming iPhone purchase and hopefully new Apple watch as well. 18 months ago my highest SL was $12.5k from Navy Fed. Today I got $22K from Discover! I just turned 24 with AAOA of 2 years! That's so awesome!! Yay! I know it will go with soft pulls in the future Smiley Happy 

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
tussking
Established Contributor

Re: Discover it approval! Largest SL ever for me!!!

Now that's amazing ! Congrats !
Discharged BK7 - 7.16.15
Current Fico8 - (8.2022) EX - 744/EQ - 728/TU - 740
Message 2 of 15
ddemari
Super Contributor

thats incredible! thats one of the best discover instant approvals ive seen in a long time. nice work and enjoy your new card! 

Message 3 of 15
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats.. That is the higest every instant approval I have seen from Discover

Message 4 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Wow!! Huge congrats to you - just an awesome SL!  You're doing very well for one so young! Smiley Very Happy

Message 5 of 15
wantmoremoney
Regular Contributor

Congratulations!!! Very good work of building a great credit score at such a young age and a great starting credit limit!!!

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

This is amazing!  I had to search around to see what the other recent approvals were.  No shock to me with your scores and I'm sure significantly fewer inquiries than myself!

May I ask how your card was shipped?  I am reading that new accounts are sent via 2-3 day priority mail, and generally come 5-7 days after approval.

Again congrats!

Message 7 of 15
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

WOW!!! Thats crazy SL!!! Much congrats to you . My Discover goals (sighs)..lol
Message 8 of 15
JustBPatient
Established Contributor

Congrats!!

Amex Gold =Amex ED 20k = Amex BCP 14k = Amex SPG Lux 2k = Arrival 2k = Ring 14k = BOA 321 30k = BOA BBR 10k = CSR 25k = Freedom 10k = Citi Simplicity 9k = Citi DC 5k = Citi DP 3k = DCVR IT 16k = DCVR IT(2) 10k = CAP1 QS 15k = NFCU CR24k/AE25k/CLOC 15k = BBVA 14k = Wells Plat. 5k = (2) US Bank Cash+ 13k, 18k = PenFed 17k

FICO scores TU 764 EX 739 EQ 745
Message 9 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome SL, especially for your age and considering your profile is very thin at the moment.  Looks like Discover is trying to make you a customer for life; nothing wrong with that!

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.