Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it "SP" $2500.00 CLI ......

tag
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Discover it "SP" CLI ......

@AverageJoesCredit wrote:
Congrats SmartieSmiley Happy i shall dub the $2500 cli special in your honor. The Smartie Special Smiley Happy Not quite the @joltdude Special, $3K, ut definetly more than the AJC Special , $500. Enjoy itSmiley Happy

AJC, Thanks A Million!

I am truly Honored;

"The Smartie Special" Smiley Wink

Message 11 of 34
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

Maxwell...YOU...REALLY, REALLY...

Awesome Congratulations GIF by Slanted Studios

BIG CONGRATS on your AWESOME  Disco CLI - and Thanks for the DPs!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 12 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

Very nice CLI, @M_Smart007... huge congrats!  screamer.gif

Image result for like a boss meme

Thanks @UncleBSmiley Happy I am not worthy to have a "LIKE A BOSS" status, Let alone "Baller status" ..

My approvals and CLI's are not up with UncleB, K-in-Boston, Mahraja, FinStar, CreditCuriosity, Saeren or credit_is_crack.

(Sorry if I left any High Roller's out?) My Sincere apologies!.

I am just a lowly "dumpster diver", trying to scrape the crumbs off the floorSmiley Sad

I would rate me more as an "Average Joe"Smiley Surprised

Honestly the most Hilarious Gif, I have ever seen. Well Done!

Edited: for many spelling errors

Message 13 of 34
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Thanks @UncleBSmiley Happy I am not worthy to have a "LIKE A BOSS" status, Let alone "Baller status" ..

My approvals and CLI's are not up with UncleB, K-in-Boston, Mahraja, FinStar, CreditCuriosity, Saeren or credit_is_crack.

I am just a lowly "dumpster diver", trying to scrape the crumbs off the floorSmiley Sad

"I am just a lowly "dumpster diver", trying to scrape the crumbs off the floor" - Maxwell,  that's TOO funny!!! Smiley LOL

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 14 of 34
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

@UncleB wrote:

Hey @M_Smart007, just to clarify a couple of things...

1.  You're definitely worthy of being "Like a Boss" - there's no question there.  Smiley Wink

2.  While I'm always flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence as the others you listed, I'm nowhere near 'baller' status myself (as in, not even in my dreams).  I've been fortunate with a few recent generous approvals, but that was mostly from gardening and pacing myself.  Not only am I 'average' around here, I'm likely towards the back of the average group - and that's not a bad place to be. Smiley Happy

Message 15 of 34
UH_HUH
Valued Contributor

WEll Done Sir !!! You should feel very good that

all your financial accomplishments reflect back

on all your credit success! Cheers to many more :-)

Enjoy

Message 16 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

Hey @M_Smart007, just to clarify a couple of things...

1.  You're definitely worthy of being "Like a Boss" - there's no question there.  Smiley Wink

2.  While I'm always flattered to be mentioned in the same sentence as the others you listed, I'm nowhere near 'baller' status myself (as in, not even in my dreams).  I've been fortunate with a few recent generous approvals, but that was mostly from gardening and pacing myself.  Not only am I 'average' around here, I'm likely towards the back of the average group - and that's not a bad place to be. Smiley Happy

You are a very humble Man @UncleB , I appreciate you!Smiley Happy

Message 17 of 34
Keatonsdaddy
New Contributor

Congrats on the CLI...How often have you requested CLI's, The last 4 months or soo have been pretty dry for me. I usually submit a request once a month?

CITI DOUBLE CASH || CAPONE QS || DISCOVER IT || AMEX BCP || CHASE FREEDOM UNL || US BANK CASH+ || AMAZON PRIME VISA || TARGET || WALMART || HUNTINGTON VOICE || BANK OF AMERICA || FIRESTONE || BEST BUY || Apple Card
Message 18 of 34
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

This GIF is on point!! Congrats on the CLI @M_Smart007! I had Discover when I first started my rebuild so course fairly low limit and a 25% APR. Whenever I applied for a CLI more times than not I'd get the "not enough experience" message, and IF they did approve me it was the AJC special, always. Seeing all the recent CLI success I'm tempted to open one back up. I just jumped on their site to see if I had any preapprovals and sure enough got some good returns. It's hit or miss with their SL's but that APR might be worth jumping on it. Congrats on your CLI! the temptation!!! 

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.48.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.49.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.49.07 PM.png

Message 19 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

This GIF is on point!! Congrats on the CLI @M_Smart007! I had Discover when I first started my rebuild so course fairly low limit and a 25% APR. Whenever I applied for a CLI more times than not I'd get the "not enough experience" message, and IF they did approve me it was the AJC special, always. Seeing all the recent CLI success I'm tempted to open one back up. I just jumped on their site to see if I had any preapprovals and sure enough got some good returns. It's hit or miss with their SL's but that APR might be worth jumping on it. Congrats on your CLI! the temptation!!! 

Screen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.48.58 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.49.03 PM.pngScreen Shot 2019-09-17 at 9.49.07 PM.png

@credit_is_crack, killer APR !!!  ...I had Discover in 1999 ($13K back then) 

When I got a tri-fold paper App in A Sears store! HAHA!  ...Filled it out and sent it in .lol

.. I hate to encourage you, but you are missing (4) cards to fill out that SiggySmiley Very Happy

Message 20 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.