Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it "SP" $2500.00 CLI ......

tag
credit_is_crack
Valued Contributor

Re: Discover it "SP" CLI ......

@M_Smart007 LOL yeah I noticed that too and it does make my OCD slightly twitchy. For the last year I’ve been more on the hunt for good cards with low APRs and less about limits.

I feel more challenged to nab it for the APR than the SL, but rest assured I’m sure I’d still whine a bit if I got a lower SL
Message 21 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:
@M_Smart007 LOL yeah I noticed that too and it does make my OCD slightly twitchy. For the last year I’ve been more on the hunt for good cards with low APRs and less about limits.

I feel more challenged to nab it for the APR than the SL, but rest assured I’m sure I’d still whine a bit if I got a lower SL

Dear Mr. @credit_is_crack , Would you like some Cheese with that "Whine"?Smiley Very Happy

Message 22 of 34
UncleB
Credit Mentor

@M_Smart007 wrote:

When I got a tri-fold paper App in A Sears store! HAHA!  ...Filled it out and sent it in .lol

I did quite a few of those 'back in the day' as well... waiting a few weeks (yes, kids... weeks) for a decision was expected and normal.

The anticipation of waiting to check the mail, hoping to find a 'thick' envelope was nearly as exciting as watching the little wheel spin when applying online today. grandpa.gif

Message 23 of 34
SEAlifer
Established Contributor

Congratulations!Congratulations!

AU

Message 24 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Ms. Disco made the date official,  .. I just got the Heart letterSmiley Tongue

Message 25 of 34
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

@UncleB wrote:

@M_Smart007 wrote:

When I got a tri-fold paper App in A Sears store! HAHA!  ...Filled it out and sent it in .lol

I did quite a few of those 'back in the day' as well... waiting a few weeks (yes, kids... weeks) for a decision was expected and normal.

The anticipation of waiting to check the mail, hoping to find a 'thick' envelope was nearly as exciting as watching the little wheel spin when applying online today. grandpa.gif

@UncleB, Those were the good ole daysSmiley Happy   ..Yes checking for the thick white envelope was truly exciting.

I am not so excited about the wheel spinning, as sometimes it never stopsSmiley Frustrated and just locks up!

You never know if you got approved?, as some don't even send an email.Smiley Tongue 

Hope you have a good daySmiley Happy

Message 26 of 34
cgeefly
New Contributor

Re: Discover it "SP" $2500.00 CLI ......

The Disco Gawd shined brightly on you!

Congrats! 

Message 27 of 34
Meanmchine
Super Contributor

Congrats on your CLI Maxwell !!

>3/2016 EX 644 CK-TU 642 CK-EQ 660 WalMart- 671.
>5/2023 All 3 reports 840ish (F8) F9s = 850 but my app finger is still twitching
Message 28 of 34
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats Smarty! 🎉🎉🎉

Message 29 of 34
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nicely done, M. Congratulations!

Message 30 of 34
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.