cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover it secured graduation and 10x CLI!

tag
jata_roots
Valued Member

Discover it secured graduation and 10x CLI!

opened it with a very low credit score (532 I believe) and $200 in August of last year. 9th statement just cut the 17th and I happened to login on the app a little over an hour ago because I'm always checking on my cards at night in bed 🙄🤣 and noticed my CL being $2000! was NOT expecting that, it feels really really good.  I cannot wait to see what this does to my score now.  

Message 1 of 28
27 REPLIES 27
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover it secured graduation and 10x CLI!

Congratulations on becoming unsecured and the massive CLI! 

Message 2 of 28
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congratulations! ..

Message 3 of 28
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Congratulations on your approval! Job well done.

Message 4 of 28
jata_roots
Valued Member

thank you all! made some good moves apparently! I wasn't really consistent though I mean a few times I've been super close to credit limit, taken a few months to pay that down, then more recently the past few months I've paid off to $0 a few times in the one cycle. Maybe that's what did it I dunno. I could never put more down on the card (single mom of five here busting my ass) super determined to rise UP from where I've been. seriously so happy I wanna cry. $2000 may not seem like much to those with crazy high SL (no idea how those are possible lol) but this progress feels golden. 

Message 5 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

@jata_roots wrote:

opened it with a very low credit score (532 I believe) and $200 in August of last year. 9th statement just cut the 17th and I happened to login on the app a little over an hour ago because I'm always checking on my cards at night in bed 🙄🤣 and noticed my CL being $2000! was NOT expecting that, it feels really really good.  I cannot wait to see what this does to my score now.  

Congratulations on your graduation and increase! 

Message 6 of 28
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your CLI.

Message 7 of 28
mrcraft
Valued Contributor

Congratulations on your graduation and CLI!  Awesome.

Message 8 of 28
MrZero
Regular Contributor

Congrats on the graduation, also good to know they're still giving that big of a potential bump on graduation.

Updated 8/12/22.

Total Inquiries: EX: 1|TU: 1|EQ: 1
Derogs: 0
AAoA: 2Y1M
AoOA: 2Y6M.
AoYA: 1Y1M.
Total CL: 57,600
Utilization: ~1%

Message 9 of 28
azsnake
New Contributor

Congratulations! A great feeling. Keep it up. 

Message 10 of 28
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.