Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Discover secured approval

tag
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

Discover secured approval

Right now I've got two secured credit cards that will never graduate and three store cards. That my credit card file.
I am three months post bankruptcy discharge and have been gardening for the past three months. I just wanted to get one major credit card that would graduate, and three months ago, discOver denied me due to bankruptcy. I left the garden today and apped for the secured It card. Approved!
Set up a $500 deposit and that's that.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Discover secured approval

Congratulations on your new Discover card, Jason! Very excited for you and congratulations on your overall hard work and progress! Smiley Happy

Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on the discover card, I just got mine and I love it. Great job, keep it up
Message 3 of 6
jason0618
Frequent Contributor

ThAnks. It's not a fast process, but it's getting there.
Scores as of 04/2021

Gardening until further notice
Message 4 of 6
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Very nice... Your on your way. It will take time to get there, but you'll have major cards that arent secured soon....trust me, LOL Smiley Wink
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! It seems to be such a good secured program. If they had ever offered it to me before wasting so many HPs to finally get approved, I'd have jumped on it in a heartbeat!

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.